front right corner cut   2007-10-26 22:21:00 <John Rosser>
Hey guys, helping a guy repair his ga70 after a prang in the front, and we
need the front right chassis rail. Does anyone have anything available that
they might be able to chuck on a courier next week to Hamilton? Ill find
out from my mate whos the panel beater doing the work exactly how much of
it we need, but the more the better.

Thanks

John R

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:38 p.m.

Re: front right corner cut   2007-10-27 02:13:00 <Paul Orsborn>
There's a place in Auckland, Takanini called spartan auto and they have heaps of parts for the mark 3 supra, I saw a whole 2.5 litre twin turbo mark 3 there, only gay thing about them (I think) is that they use a distributor. Spartan is 5 min from my house.

Hope that helps
Paul
Hey guys, helping a guy repair his ga70 after a prang in the front, and we need the front right chassis rail. Does anyone have anything available that they might be able to chuck on a courier next week to Hamilton? Ill find out from my mate whos the panel beater doing the work exactly how much of it we need, but the more the better.

Thanks

John R

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

RE: front right corner cut   2007-10-27 07:14:00 <john shannon>

lol the 2.5 twin turbo dos not run a distributor thay run a map sensor.

From: linux_guru@nerdshack.comTo: sconz@list.supras.org.nzSubject: Re: [sconz] front right corner cutDate: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 02:13:00 +1300

There's a place in Auckland, Takanini called spartan auto and they have heaps of parts for the mark 3 supra, I saw a whole 2.5 litre twin turbo mark 3 there, only gay thing about them (I think) is that they use a distributor. Spartan is 5 min from my house.

Hope that helps
Paul

Hey guys, helping a guy repair his ga70 after a prang in the front, and we need the front right chassis rail. Does anyone have anything available that they might be able to chuck on a courier next week to Hamilton? Ill find out from my mate whos the panel beater doing the work exactly how much of it we need, but the more the better.

Thanks

RE: front right corner cut   2007-10-27 11:38:00 <Hunt Moorhouse>
THIS IS SPARTAN!!!

From: linux_guru@nerdshack.comTo: sconz@list.supras.org.nzSubject: Re: [sconz] front right corner cutDate: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 02:13:00 +1300