Stuff to give away   2007-11-25 12:03:00 <Cully Paterson>
Ladies and Gents,
Have a few bits I need to get rid of in the next week or so. If
nobody wants them then it's jumbo bin time.

2 x bare 7M blocks, both require overbore. One is an 87, was standard
bore. One is an 89, was already +5 overbored so would require forged
pistons.

1 x fully counterweighted 7M crank. Requires keyway to be repaired and
will need a grind due to having sat for 9 years since last use.

1 x stock 7M exhaust manifold.

1 x 1JZ complete intake (from throttle body to runners).

Must pick up from near Silverdale before next Sunday.

Re: Stuff to give away   2007-11-25 12:07:00 <Mike Adamson>
Can i have the jz intake please cully :)

ONy problem is i cant pick it up yet :P

On 11/25/07, Cully Paterson <Cully@supras.org.nz> wrote:

> Ladies and Gents,
> Have a few bits I need to get rid of in the next week or so. If
> nobody wants them then it's jumbo bin time.
>
> 2 x bare 7M blocks, both require overbore. One is an 87, was standard
> bore. One is an 89, was already +5 overbored so would require forged
> pistons.
>
> 1 x fully counterweighted 7M crank. Requires keyway to be repaired and
> will need a grind due to having sat for 9 years since last use.
>
> 1 x stock 7M exhaust manifold.
>
> 1 x 1JZ complete intake (from throttle body to runners).
>

> Must pick up from near Silverdale before next Sunday.

Re: Stuff to give away   2007-11-25 12:08:00 <Looonie>
Can I please put my hand up for the JZ intake...

Can I have a contact number so I can arrange when I can get up that way to
pick it up either one evening next week or on saturday?

Have a few bits I need to get rid of in the next week or so. If
nobody wants them then it's jumbo bin time.

2 x bare 7M blocks, both require overbore. One is an 87, was standard
bore. One is an 89, was already +5 overbored so would require forged
pistons.

1 x fully counterweighted 7M crank. Requires keyway to be repaired and
will need a grind due to having sat for 9 years since last use.

1 x stock 7M exhaust manifold.

1 x 1JZ complete intake (from throttle body to runners).

Must pick up from near Silverdale before next Sunday.

Re: Stuff to give away   2007-11-25 12:53:00 <Mike Adamson>
Bugger off dave. I dibs it first :P

Nah if you need it whatever bro :)

On 11/25/07, Looonie <supras@boost.org.nz> wrote:

> Can I please put my hand up for the JZ intake...
>
> Can I have a contact number so I can arrange when I can get up that way to
> pick it up either one evening next week or on saturday?

RE: Stuff to give away   2007-11-25 13:39:00 <John Rosser>
Mike you donít have a supra, a 1j, or even a 6 cyl anymore!! I donít see
the 1j intake being of any use for you on that paper weight you call an
engine :p

John R

_____

Can i have the jz intake please cully :)

ONy problem is i cant pick it up yet :P

On 11/25/07, Cully Paterson <HYPERLINK
Have a few bits I need to get rid of in the next week or so. If
nobody wants them then it's jumbo bin time.

2 x bare 7M blocks, both require overbore. One is an 87, was standard
bore. One is an 89, was already +5 overbored so would require forged
pistons.

1 x fully counterweighted 7M crank. Requires keyway to be repaired and
will need a grind due to having sat for 9 years since last use.

1 x stock 7M exhaust manifold.

1 x 1JZ complete intake (from throttle body to runners).

Must pick up from near Silverdale before next Sunday.

Supra Club of New Zealand - HYPERLINK
"http://www.supras.org.nz/"http://www.supras.org.nz/
Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger HYPERLINK
"http://www.turbo.co.nz"http://www.turbo.co.nz

--- Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/ Website sponsored
by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger http://www.turbo.co.nz

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:19 a.m.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:19 a.m.

Re: Stuff to give away   2007-11-25 14:00:00 <Mike Adamson>
Hehehe johnny :P

My "paperweight" is going to eat your "heavyweight" into little tiny bits :)

Im thinking for the long term. Im a bit of a hoarder and you never know when
things will come in handy even just the TB :)

Mike

On 11/25/07, John Rosser <john_rosser@supras.org.nz> wrote:

> Mike you don't have a supra, a 1j, or even a 6 cyl anymore!! I don't see
> the 1j intake being of any use for you on that paper weight you call an
> engine :p
>

> John R

> *Subject:* Re: [sconz] Stuff to give away
>

> Can i have the jz intake please cully :)
>

> ONy problem is i cant pick it up yet :P
>

> On 11/25/07, *Cully Paterson* <Cully@supras.org.nz> wrote:
>
> Ladies and Gents,
> Have a few bits I need to get rid of in the next week or so. If
> nobody wants them then it's jumbo bin time.
>
> 2 x bare 7M blocks, both require overbore. One is an 87, was standard
> bore. One is an 89, was already +5 overbored so would require forged
> pistons.
>
> 1 x fully counterweighted 7M crank. Requires keyway to be repaired and
> will need a grind due to having sat for 9 years since last use.
>
> 1 x stock 7M exhaust manifold.
>
> 1 x 1JZ complete intake (from throttle body to runners).
>

> Must pick up from near Silverdale before next Sunday.

> --- Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/ Website

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 23/11/2007 9:19 a.m.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 23/11/2007 9:19 a.m.

RE: Stuff to give away   2007-11-26 20:26:00 <Nick Colebourne>

Ill take the 7m exaust manifold off your hands :)

However i cannot pickup as i live in taupo...but i will certantly pay for the sending and $ for your effort

let us know if you want to send it these ways

Thanks Nick

> Subject: [sconz] Stuff to give away> Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:03:13 +1300> From: Cully@supras.org.nz> To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz> > Ladies and Gents,> Have a few bits I need to get rid of in the next week or so. If> nobody wants them then it's jumbo bin time.> > 2 x bare 7M blocks, both require overbore. One is an 87, was standard> bore. One is an 89, was already +5 overbored so would require forged> pistons.> > 1 x fully counterweighted 7M crank. Requires keyway to be repaired and> will need a grind due to having sat for 9 years since last use.> > 1 x stock 7M exhaust manifold.> > 1 x 1JZ complete intake (from throttle body to runners).> > > Must pick up from near Silverdale before next Sunday.> > Cheers> Cully> > > ---> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/> Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger http://www.turbo.co.nz

Re: Stuff to give away   2007-11-27 18:47:00 <Mike Adamson>
Hey Cully

Id like the intake but it doesnt look like im going to make it to silverdale
by sunday :( If this was a few weeks back then algud considering that i was
working in whangaparoa for about 3 days

Bummer

Anyways I think Dave could use it

Thanks Cully

Mike

On 11/26/07, Nick Colebourne <nick_red82@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ill take the 7m exaust manifold off your hands :)
>
> However i cannot pickup as i live in taupo...but i will certantly pay for
> the sending and $ for your effort
>
> let us know if you want to send it these ways
>
> Thanks
> Nick
>

> > Subject: [sconz] Stuff to give away
> > Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:03:13 +1300
> > From: Cully@supras.org.nz
> > To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
> >
> > Ladies and Gents,
> > Have a few bits I need to get rid of in the next week or so. If
> > nobody wants them then it's jumbo bin time.
> >
> > 2 x bare 7M blocks, both require overbore. One is an 87, was standard
> > bore. One is an 89, was already +5 overbored so would require forged
> > pistons.
> >
> > 1 x fully counterweighted 7M crank. Requires keyway to be repaired and
> > will need a grind due to having sat for 9 years since last use.
> >
> > 1 x stock 7M exhaust manifold.
> >
> > 1 x 1JZ complete intake (from throttle body to runners).
> >

> > Must pick up from near Silverdale before next Sunday.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Cully
> >

> > ---
> > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> http://www.turbo.co.nz

Re: Stuff to give away   2007-11-29 13:28:00 <Mike Moon>
Hi All,

I'd just like to add that I have a supra hatch with glass that will be going to the dump in a few weeks unless someone here would like it.

The hatch does have some rust, so more worth while for the glass thats in it...

Pickup is in Epsom/Auckland.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Adamson <eritate@gmail.com> wrote: Hey Cully

Id like the intake but it doesnt look like im going to make it to silverdale by sunday :( If this was a few weeks back then algud considering that i was working in whangaparoa for about 3 days

Bummer

Anyways I think Dave could use it

Thanks Cully

Mike

Ill take the 7m exaust manifold off your hands :)

However i cannot pickup as i live in taupo...but i will certantly pay for the sending and $ for your effort

let us know if you want to send it these ways

Thanks
Nick

> Subject: [sconz] Stuff to give away
> Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:03:13 +1300
> From: Cully@supras.org.nz
> To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
>
> Ladies and Gents,
> Have a few bits I need to get rid of in the next week or so. If
> nobody wants them then it's jumbo bin time.
>
> 2 x bare 7M blocks, both require overbore. One is an 87, was standard
> bore. One is an 89, was already +5 overbored so would require forged
> pistons.
>
> 1 x fully counterweighted 7M crank. Requires keyway to be repaired and
> will need a grind due to having sat for 9 years since last use.
>
> 1 x stock 7M exhaust manifold.
>
> 1 x 1JZ complete intake (from throttle body to runners).
>

> Must pick up from near Silverdale before next Sunday.

RE: Stuff to give away   2007-11-29 14:37:00 <Josh Te Brake>

If no one grabs this let me know as i am after some bits on the surround on the hatch before you dump it.

Also does any one have a exterior door mould for the drivers door of a supra. Its a 1987 Ma70 if there is a difference.

Josh

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:20:46 -0800From: mike_mooner@yahoo.comSubject: Re: [sconz] Stuff to give awayTo: sconz@list.supras.org.nzHi All,I'd just like to add that I have a supra hatch with glass that will be going to the dump in a few weeks unless someone here would like it.The hatch does have some rust, so more worth while for the glass thats in it...Pickup is in Epsom/Auckland.ThanksMikeMike Adamson <eritate@gmail.com> wrote: