10s   2008-01-06 22:29:00 <john shannon>

Yes we have done it, yesterday was dragmasters v8 v imports' i was in the 10.9 bracket and kick ass all day, with my first run i ran a 10.9 wheel spinning up to half track that with using the trans brake and leaving the line at about 9000rpm and 20psi boost not a good thing as i found out, the rest of my runs i had to back off all the time to stay under the 10.9 as you can see i did a flat 11sec run at 155kms were on that run i was doing 170kms half track, and in the finals i ran a 10.8, i did not back off enough lol but well happy with the 10.8 and knowing there is a flat 10sec in here.

10s   2008-01-06 22:32:00 <john shannon>

Yes we have done it, yesterday was dragmasters v8 v imports' i was in the 10.9 bracket and kick ass all day, with my first run i ran a 10.9 wheel spinning up to half track that with using the trans brake and leaving the line at about 9000rpm and 20psi boost not a good thing as i found out, the rest of my runs i had to back off all the time to stay under the 10.9 as you can see i did a flat 11sec run at 155kms were on that run i was doing 170kms half track, and in the finals i ran a 10.8, i did not back off enough lol but well happy with the 10.8 and knowing there is a flat 10sec in here.

Re: 10s   2008-01-07 12:54:00 <Brenda \(SupraMa\)>
Congratulations John, that would be your personal best time too wouldn't it. :) Good luck for better things to come
----- Original Message -----
From: john shannon
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:47 PM
Subject: [sconz] 10s

Yes we have done it, yesterday was dragmasters v8 v imports' i was in the 10.9 bracket and kick ass all day, with my first run i ran a 10.9 wheel spinning up to half track that with using the trans brake and leaving the line at about 9000rpm and 20psi boost not a good thing as i found out, the rest of my runs i had to back off all the time to stay under the 10.9 as you can see i did a flat 11sec run at 155kms were on that run i was doing 170kms half track, and in the finals i ran a 10.8, i did not back off enough lol but well happy with the 10.8 and knowing there is a flat 10sec in here.

RE: 10s   2008-01-07 12:56:00 <john shannon>

lol sorry i sent it twice, i did not think it was sent the first time, and by the way this was full trim, and drive there and drive home, i only put this as i have been asked this a few times to day lol.

From: jshannon55@hotmail.comTo: sconz@list.supras.org.nzSubject: [sconz] 10sDate: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 05:39:29 +0000

Yes we have done it, yesterday was dragmasters v8 v imports' i was in the 10.9 bracket and kick ass all day, with my first run i ran a 10.9 wheel spinning up to half track that with using the trans brake and leaving the line at about 9000rpm and 20psi boost not a good thing as i found out, the rest of my runs i had to back off all the time to stay under the 10.9 as you can see i did a flat 11sec run at 155kms were on that run i was doing 170kms half track, and in the finals i ran a 10.8, i did not back off enough lol but well happy with the 10.8 and knowing there is a flat 10sec in here.

Re: 10s   2008-01-07 13:14:00 <suprra girl>
Congratulations John you've done extremely well! Even these old outdated
supras have diffs that handle a wee bit better than those new and improved
lot! hehe ;)

On Jan 6, 2008 5:47 PM, john shannon <jshannon55@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes we have done it, yesterday was dragmasters v8 v imports' i was in
> the 10.9 bracket and kick ass all day, with my first run i ran a 10.9wheel spinning up to half track that with using the trans brake and leaving
> the line at about 9000rpm and 20psi boost not a good thing as i found out,
> the rest of my runs i had to back off all the time to stay under the 10.9as you can see i did a flat 11sec run at 155kms were on that run i was doing
> 170kms half track, and in the finals i ran a 10.8, i did not back off
> enough lol but well happy with the 10.8 and knowing there is a flat 10sec
> in here.

RE: 10s   2008-01-07 13:31:00 <john shannon>

Thanks Suze+Brenda

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:16:51 +1300From: suprra@gmail.comTo: sconz@list.supras.org.nzSubject: Re: [sconz] 10s
Congratulations John you've done extremely well! Even these old outdated supras have diffs that handle a wee bit better than those new and improved lot! hehe ;)

Yes we have done it, yesterday was dragmasters v8 v imports' i was in the 10.9 bracket and kick ass all day, with my first run i ran a 10.9 wheel spinning up to half track that with using the trans brake and leaving the line at about 9000rpm and 20psi boost not a good thing as i found out, the rest of my runs i had to back off all the time to stay under the 10.9 as you can see i did a flat 11sec run at 155kms were on that run i was doing 170kms half track, and in the finals i ran a 10.8, i did not back off enough lol but well happy with the 10.8 and knowing there is a flat 10sec in here.

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger --- Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/ Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger http://www.turbo.co.nz -- CheersSuze7M POWAH! ;)www.supra.co.nz --- Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/ Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger http://www.turbo.co.nz

RE: 10s   2008-01-08 08:55:00 <Hunt Moorhouse>
thats a seriously fast time.

well done john :)

From: jshannon55@hotmail.comTo: sconz@list.supras.org.nzSubject: [sconz] 10sDate: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 05:39:29 +0000

Yes we have done it, yesterday was dragmasters v8 v imports' i was in the 10.9 bracket and kick ass all day, with my first run i ran a 10.9 wheel spinning up to half track that with using the trans brake and leaving the line at about 9000rpm and 20psi boost not a good thing as i found out, the rest of my runs i had to back off all the time to stay under the 10.9 as you can see i did a flat 11sec run at 155kms were on that run i was doing 170kms half track, and in the finals i ran a 10.8, i did not back off enough lol but well happy with the 10.8 and knowing there is a flat 10sec in here.

RE: 10s   2008-01-08 13:26:00 <john shannon>

Thanks Hunt, beer my house this weekend.

From: hemi_426_4u@hotmail.comTo: sconz@list.supras.org.nzSubject: RE: [sconz] 10sDate: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 07:54:26 +1200

thats a seriously fast time. well done john :)

From: jshannon55@hotmail.comTo: sconz@list.supras.org.nzSubject: [sconz] 10sDate: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 05:39:29 +0000

Yes we have done it, yesterday was dragmasters v8 v imports' i was in the 10.9 bracket and kick ass all day, with my first run i ran a 10.9 wheel spinning up to half track that with using the trans brake and leaving the line at about 9000rpm and 20psi boost not a good thing as i found out, the rest of my runs i had to back off all the time to stay under the 10.9 as you can see i did a flat 11sec run at 155kms were on that run i was doing 170kms half track, and in the finals i ran a 10.8, i did not back off enough lol but well happy with the 10.8 and knowing there is a flat 10sec in here.

Re: 10s   2008-01-17 00:45:00 <Logan Brown>
Thats awesome news man, congratulations!!!
I know its been a long, hard not to mention expensive road to gett
wehre you are now.
And Im sure its only a stepping stone for greater things to come

Logan