Re: 2tgeu tensioner desperately needed   2008-05-09 00:49:00 <mark>
guess i'll help out then. what would you think is a good price? they're something like $250 new from toyota, have you rang to find out? i could sell you a complete 2tgeu if you want :)

Re: 2tgeu tensioner desperately needed   2008-05-09 06:37:00 <Jamie Nock>
Holy crap....$250! The engine isnt even worth that :(.
How much do you want for the complete engine?

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:44 AM, mark <spam@toycrazy.net> wrote:

> guess i'll help out then. what would you think is a good price? they're
> something like $250 new from toyota, have you rang to find out? i could
> sell you a complete 2tgeu if you want :)

Re: 2tgeu tensioner desperately needed   2008-05-10 00:40:00 <mark>
less than $250 heh. so you'd rather buy whole engine than just a tensioner? i have quite a few engines in various states of completeness and condition. make an offer on a tensioner if interested

Re: 2tgeu tensioner desperately needed   2008-05-10 16:09:00 <Jamie Nock>
I honestly wouldnt know what its worth. I brought one for $30 off a guy that
just sent the bolt bit not the entire thing ><.
I would rather have just the tensioner.

Ill leave the price up to you (sorry to be a pain)
Cheers