mk2 P-type has a new owner   2008-05-09 01:00:00 <mark>
heyas
just letting you know i no longer own the white ma61 p-type. pity i couldn't hang on long enough to attend the suprefest but had to sell up to pay for flight overseas and workmate was nagging me too much for it. so you may see it out west aucks area driven by an islander guy called Feta. and the wheels looked too good on it to remove heh.

http://www.toycrazy.net/gallery/classicjap/newyear08/pages/classicjapmeet08%20101.htm

re: mk2 P-type has a new owner   2008-05-09 07:51:00 <Matthew Adair>
ha! i thought that mustve been your one i saw the other night!

All good, another mk2 out west. I hope hes going to come to suprafest.

re: mk2 P-type has a new owner   2008-05-10 00:43:00 <mark>
is this 'deafrattle'? i've let him know about suprafest so hope he joins in. he kinda laughed at the thought of putting it down the strip or dyno as its not exactly a HP hero or strip demon.

re: mk2 P-type has a new owner   2008-05-10 11:08:00 <Matthew Adair>
yep, thats me.
Even if he just turns up to watch. good to catch up with other mk2 owners