Won king of the street   2008-12-14 12:35:00 <john shannon>

Last friday night we thought we take the supra for a run at the drags, well what can i say it was going well untill my diff started to become an open diff and was making it hard for me to get of the line and to keep it straight down the line, but we did a new pb with a 10.5@214.91kms and win the king of the street and beating Joe Kyle in is gtr, and the best thing for me was a old mk3 supra was the fastest car there, and Justin in his mk4 supra won the first season in his class c2 well done Justin.
Rental properties galore. Start searching now.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eallrealestate%2Eco%2Enz%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Frsearch%3Fa%3Dbhp%26t%3Dren%26cu%3Frsf%3Dmsnz%5Ftextlink&_t=26000&_r=REANZ_tagline&_m=EXT

Re: Won king of the street   2008-12-14 13:23:00 <Hunt M>
That's pretty awesome! Well done John!
And well done Justin for taking out C2!