Two quick measurement questions   2009-01-02 12:05:00 <Cully Paterson>
Could somebody with a stock 7M please do me a couple of quick engine bay
measurements? I need to know:

- Minimum distance between the CT26 and the side of the engine bay, and
- The distance from the top rear corner of one of the cam covers
horizontally back to the firewall (ie engine clearance from the extreme
top edge of the engine to the body).

TIA.

re: Two quick measurement questions   2009-01-02 13:43:00 <Dennis>
Hi there,

From an 89+ MA70, ~60mm from the edge of the CT26 to the edge of the shock tower, and ~55mm from the back of the left hand rocker cover to the firewall.

RE: Two quick measurement questions   2009-01-04 09:04:00 <Cully Paterson>
Thanks Dennis, much appreciated.