Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-30 15:56:00 <suprra girl>
I need some manual pedals, clutch and brake, just the pedals that I can
borrow for a short time?
Genuine supra pedals, not some hori modded ones made to fit ;)

Re: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-30 16:06:00 <Hunt M>
I've got....wait......you DIDN'T want hori modded ones......dam! hehe

2009/1/30 suprra girl <suprra@gmail.com>

> I need some manual pedals, clutch and brake, just the pedals that I can
> borrow for a short time?
> Genuine supra pedals, not some hori modded ones made to fit ;)

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

RE: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-30 16:07:00 <Looonie>
Ooops. mah bad. I forgot J

Cheers

Dave

021 066 8686

I need some manual pedals, clutch and brake, just the pedals that I can
borrow for a short time?
Genuine supra pedals, not some hori modded ones made to fit ;)

Re: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-30 16:56:00 <suprra girl>
Tis cool, lemme know when you can send em and i'll pay for postage since
you're so kind to lend them :) :)

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Looonie <supras@boost.org.nz> wrote:

> Ooops… mah bad… I forgot J
>

> Cheers
>

> Dave
>
> 021 066 8686

RE: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-30 17:45:00 <Looonie>
Postage?

Screw that J

If I get around to it tonight/tomorrow, hopefully I can drop them off while
I'm out that way tomorrow.

Cheers

Dave

021 066 8686

Tis cool, lemme know when you can send em and i'll pay for postage since
you're so kind to lend them :) :)

I need some manual pedals, clutch and brake, just the pedals that I can
borrow for a short time?
Genuine supra pedals, not some hori modded ones made to fit ;)

RE: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-30 18:44:00 <Matthew Adair>
i have a set of light weight mk2 ones. but you are probably after some over weight heavy duty items :-P

Re: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-30 18:47:00 <suprra girl>
Yep I am after Supra ones not celica

Cheers

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Matthew Adair <prisoner45@hotmail.com>wrote:

> i have a set of light weight mk2 ones. but you are probably after some over
> weight heavy duty items :-P

Re: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-30 22:51:00 <Matthew Adair>
ha, that old arguement...

time for education :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Supra

Re: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-31 00:59:00 <suprra girl>
I don't even need to read that

If I wanted celica..... supra... pedals i would have said so

but I said "supra" no celica in there

cheers

On 1/30/09, Matthew Adair <prisoner45@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ha, that old arguement...
>
> time for education :-)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Supra

Re: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-31 08:44:00 <Hunt M>
yeah - good one. post a like to wikipedia, because EVERYTHING on the
internet is true!!

Time for your own education Matt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Welcome to Wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia>,
the free <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_content>
encyclopedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopedia>that
anyone can edit <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Introduction>.

hmmm - not so sure I'm going to trust any info on a site that "anyone" can
edit......

:)

2009/1/30 Matthew Adair <prisoner45@hotmail.com>

> ha, that old arguement...
>
> time for education :-)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Supra

RE: Who has some manual pedals (clutch brake) out of the car?   2009-01-31 08:51:00 <Cully Paterson>
Especially when anyone called Hunt can edit....