Z20/A70 stuffs for sale cheap   2009-11-18 14:25:00 <Looonie>
Greetings peoples,

I'm trying to clear up some space in my garage, so the following is going on
trademe shortly, most probably at $1 start/reserve. If anybody wants to
make a reasonable offer on any of it, email me off list.

MA70 stock shocks and JZA70 springs

JZA70 KYB shocks and Dobinsons lowering springs

16x8" FD RX7 wheels painted black and fitted with Yokohama Advan A0008R
tyres, approximately 1-2mm tread left.

17x8" Work Rezax Roar with 235/45/17 tyres, approximately 1-2mm tread left.
Both wheels have a crack through one spoke.

Also have a chrome magazine rack, black bookshelf and 14" TV, DVD Recorder,
Xbox and cabinet which will be selling as a combo.

Will most probably find more little stuff in my boxes of bits as I try to
sort things out.

Cheers

Dave

021 066 8686

Re: Z20/A70 stuffs for sale cheap   2009-11-19 20:31:00 <Pollard Family>
Hi Dave,
How much lower do the JZA70 springs make the car?
Will you sell them seperately or only with the shocks?
I'm still running TEMS and don't want the car to low, otherwise I'll have to replace the shocks too.
Cheers,
Chris
I'm trying to clear up some space in my garage, so the following is going on trademe shortly, most probably at $1 start/reserve. If anybody wants to make a reasonable offer on any of it, email me off list.

MA70 stock shocks and JZA70 springs

JZA70 KYB shocks and Dobinsons lowering springs

16x8" FD RX7 wheels painted black and fitted with Yokohama Advan A0008R tyres, approximately 1-2mm tread left.

17x8" Work Rezax Roar with 235/45/17 tyres, approximately 1-2mm tread left. Both wheels have a crack through one spoke.

Also have a chrome magazine rack, black bookshelf and 14" TV, DVD Recorder, Xbox and cabinet which will be selling as a combo.

Will most probably find more little stuff in my boxes of bits as I try to sort things out.

Cheers

Dave

021 066 8686

RE: Z20/A70 stuffs for sale cheap   2009-11-19 21:53:00 <Looonie>
Hi Chris,

The JZA70 springs won't lower the car by much. The shocks they are with
aren't really in good condition so are no use to me anyway.

Cheers

Dave

021 066 8686

I'm trying to clear up some space in my garage, so the following is going on
trademe shortly, most probably at $1 start/reserve. If anybody wants to
make a reasonable offer on any of it, email me off list.

MA70 stock shocks and JZA70 springs

JZA70 KYB shocks and Dobinsons lowering springs

16x8" FD RX7 wheels painted black and fitted with Yokohama Advan A0008R
tyres, approximately 1-2mm tread left.

17x8" Work Rezax Roar with 235/45/17 tyres, approximately 1-2mm tread left.
Both wheels have a crack through one spoke.

Also have a chrome magazine rack, black bookshelf and 14" TV, DVD Recorder,
Xbox and cabinet which will be selling as a combo.

Will most probably find more little stuff in my boxes of bits as I try to
sort things out.

Cheers

Dave

021 066 8686

_____

19:53:00

Re: Z20/A70 stuffs for sale cheap   2009-11-20 19:10:00 <Pollard Family>
Hi Dave,
That sounds great.
Do you have any idea what make the springs are and how much you want for them?