WTB : 7M Viscus fan Hub & JZA80 Lowering springs   2011-03-08 18:15:00 <Nick Colebourne>
AS above wanted a good working condition 7m fan hub i tried to replace the oil in mine but its just gone really soft and has no air pull at all now

And jza80 lowering springs, let us know spring rates over stock, lowering drop etc

Thanks!

RE: WTB : 7M Viscus fan Hub & JZA80 Lowering springs   2011-03-08 22:53:00 <Stuart Trewheela>

Hey guys,A couple of things.Just got back a few weeks ago after 2 years living abroad. Still have my MA70 and keen to get amongst whatever events or cruises come up. Anything planned? Ill try and attend NSDW in a fortnight and also the Hampton downs skid thing. Look out for a red one with 17" MKIV alloys & come say hello. It's great to be behind the wheel again and i've gotta get back into the scene.
Second thing is, I came back as I bought an Auto1 parts and accessories franchise in Whangaparaoa.As it's a franchise I do have good buying power so if there is anything you guys need whether it be lowering springs or consumables I can source it and in many cases beat any price you've been quoted elsewhere. Just drop me a text or call on 027 482 4783
I apologise if this appears to be spamming or upsetting any sconz sponsors or other members business interests. Please let me know.
Stu.

> From: nick_red82@hotmail.com
> To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
> Subject: [sconz] WTB : 7M Viscus fan Hub & JZA80 Lowering springs
> Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 05:12:49 +0000
>
> AS above wanted a good working condition 7m fan hub i tried to replace the oil in mine but its just gone really soft and has no air pull at all now
>
> And jza80 lowering springs, let us know spring rates over stock, lowering drop etc
>
> Thanks!

Re: WTB : 7M Viscus fan Hub & JZA80 Lowering springs   2011-03-08 22:56:00 <Adrian Maka>
This Stu as in Stupra?

On 8/03/2011, at 22:52, Stuart Trewheela <stunet69@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
> A couple of things.
> Just got back a few weeks ago after 2 years living abroad. Still have my MA70 and keen to get amongst whatever events or cruises come up. Anything planned? Ill try and attend NSDW in a fortnight and also the Hampton downs skid thing. Look out for a red one with 17" MKIV alloys & come say hello. It's great to be behind the wheel again and i've gotta get back into the scene.
>
> Second thing is, I came back as I bought an Auto1 parts and accessories franchise in Whangaparaoa.
> As it's a franchise I do have good buying power so if there is anything you guys need whether it be lowering springs or consumables I can source it and in many cases beat any price you've been quoted elsewhere. Just drop me a text or call on 027 482 4783
>
> I apologise if this appears to be spamming or upsetting any sconz sponsors or other members business interests. Please let me know.
>
> Stu.
>

> > From: nick_red82@hotmail.com
> > To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
> > Subject: [sconz] WTB : 7M Viscus fan Hub & JZA80 Lowering springs
> > Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 05:12:49 +0000
> >
> > AS above wanted a good working condition 7m fan hub i tried to replace the oil in mine but its just gone really soft and has no air pull at all now
> >
> > And jza80 lowering springs, let us know spring rates over stock, lowering drop etc
> >
> > Thanks!
> > ---
> > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/

Re: WTB : 7M Viscus fan Hub & JZA80 Lowering springs   2011-03-08 23:40:00 <ADAM DAVIDS>
I've got a fan hub, 0277743104

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Adrian Maka <adrian@mroizo.co.nz> wrote:

> This Stu as in Stupra?
>
> On 8/03/2011, at 22:52, Stuart Trewheela <stunet69@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey guys,
> > A couple of things.
> > Just got back a few weeks ago after 2 years living abroad. Still have my
> MA70 and keen to get amongst whatever events or cruises come up. Anything
> planned? Ill try and attend NSDW in a fortnight and also the Hampton downs
> skid thing. Look out for a red one with 17" MKIV alloys & come say hello.
> It's great to be behind the wheel again and i've gotta get back into the
> scene.
> >
> > Second thing is, I came back as I bought an Auto1 parts and accessories
> franchise in Whangaparaoa.
> > As it's a franchise I do have good buying power so if there is anything
> you guys need whether it be lowering springs or consumables I can source it
> and in many cases beat any price you've been quoted elsewhere. Just drop me
> a text or call on 027 482 4783
> >
> > I apologise if this appears to be spamming or upsetting any sconz
> sponsors or other members business interests. Please let me know.
> >
> > Stu.
> >

> > > From: nick_red82@hotmail.com
> > > To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
> > > Subject: [sconz] WTB : 7M Viscus fan Hub & JZA80 Lowering springs
> > > Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 05:12:49 +0000
> > >
> > > AS above wanted a good working condition 7m fan hub i tried to replace
> the oil in mine but its just gone really soft and has no air pull at all now
> > >
> > > And jza80 lowering springs, let us know spring rates over stock,
> lowering drop etc
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > ---
> > > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> http://www.turbo.co.nz
> >
> > ---
> > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> http://www.turbo.co.nz

RE: WTB : 7M Viscus fan Hub & JZA80 Lowering springs   2011-03-09 07:02:00 <Justin Weir>
welcome home , big meet on the 19th and 20th Nationals ,and beach hop starts on the 23rd

cheers
Justin