Replacement Aerial Insert *A70   2011-05-03 22:56:00 <Adrian Maka>
Hey there,

I'm on the look out for a replacement aerial insert or the complete unit. Does anyone have something available or know of some one that has the whole unit or a replacement insert new or used.

What are these worth?

Cheers.

RE: Replacement Aerial Insert *A70   2011-05-04 10:06:00 <Stuart Trewheela>

May have an insert available if you can give me measurements such as base diameter & length of it when its all wound up.

> Subject: [sconz] Replacement Aerial Insert *A70
> From: adrian@mroizo.co.nz
> Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:53:43 +1200
> To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
>
> Hey there,
>
> I'm on the look out for a replacement aerial insert or the complete unit. Does anyone have something available or know of some one that has the whole unit or a replacement insert new or used.
>
> What are these worth?
>
> Cheers.

Re: Replacement Aerial Insert *A70   2011-05-06 12:45:00 <Adrian Maka>
Hey hey.

Measurements that I can sort out are:
Diameter: 15mm
Length: 240-250mm approx

Cheers.

On 4/05/2011, at 10:04, Stuart Trewheela <stunet69@hotmail.com> wrote:

> May have an insert available if you can give me measurements such as base diameter & length of it when its all wound up.
>

>> Subject: [sconz] Replacement Aerial Insert *A70
>> From: adrian@mroizo.co.nz
>> Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:53:43 +1200
>> To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
>>
>> Hey there,
>>
>> I'm on the look out for a replacement aerial insert or the complete unit. Does anyone have something available or know of some one that has the whole unit or a replacement insert new or used.
>>
>> What are these worth?
>>
>> Cheers.

RE: Replacement Aerial Insert *A70   2011-05-09 14:23:00 <Stuart Trewheela>

Hey man,
Spoke to my supplier, he wants all sorts of measurements and I still may not get it right.
I suggest you see them yourself and they'll suss it out for ya.
Go see Griffiths Equipment: 22-24 Olive Road, Penrose.

Stu.