7m ct26 dump pipe wanted   2012-03-01 18:17:00 <mark>
Heya supra philes.
i'm after a 7mgte ct26 dump pipe to get me going. or suggestions where to buy aftermarket. (price has to be good). Am fitting the ct26 low mount to a 3T-gte ke70 corolla with 2.5" exhaust so the actual down pipe may need to be modified anyway. only really need the top elbow piece with flange to fit ct26 turbine housing. Or does anyone have cad files or hookups for a turbine outlet flange?
I'm in sth auckland
cheers
-Mark

7m ct26 dump pipe wanted   2012-03-01 18:20:00 <mark>