Looking for a diff   2012-08-15 09:04:00 <Cully Paterson>
Greetings,

Mate of a friend of a bloke's neighbour's cat's auntie's lawyer is
looking for a diff for a JZX90 Chaser, but wants a beefed up one as
compared to the non-turbo one he already has. I believe you can swap
MA70 LSD internals into the JZX housings - anyone got one lying around?

Re: Looking for a diff   2012-08-15 09:10:00 <Hunt M>
Oh I think I know that guy!

On 15/08/2012, at 9:03, "Cully Paterson" <Cully@supras.org.nz> wrote:

> Greetings,
> Mate of a friend of a bloke’s neighbour’s cat’s auntie’s lawyer is looking for a diff for a JZX90 Chaser, but wants a beefed up one as compared to the non-turbo one he already has. I believe you can swap MA70 LSD internals into the JZX housings – anyone got one lying around?

RE: Looking for a diff   2012-08-15 13:32:00 <Looonie>
You can only swap the diff internals into the turbo model differentials.
The 1G, 1JZ non turbo models run smaller diff with smaller axles, so you'll
want to find an F series 7" (Altezza being the easiest) centre to install,
however the LSD stub axles are also longer so easier to get the whole unit.

Only the Tourer V models and the 2JZ-GE powered JZX90/100 come with the
larger 8" differentials which will accept the standard G-series centre.

Che

Looonie