JZ - w58 bellhousing . what's one worth?   2012-10-16 19:30:00 <mark>
I'm trying to find out what the going price is on a bellhousing with clutch fork included. from jza80 w58.
haven't seen any on trademe for the past 3 weeks. are they hard to source of something?
cheers
-mark

RE: JZ - w58 bellhousing . what's one worth?   2012-10-16 21:05:00 <James Knock>
Hi Mark, they are hard to get hold of because everybody using them on 2j turbo swaps w58 good gearbox for good power for less than half the price.

150 for bell and folk perhaps.

> From: spam@toycrazy.net
> To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
> Subject: [sconz] JZ - w58 bellhousing . what's one worth?
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 06:26:54 +0000
>
> I'm trying to find out what the going price is on a bellhousing with clutch fork included. from jza80 w58.
> haven't seen any on trademe for the past 3 weeks. are they hard to source of something?
> cheers
> -mark

Re: JZ - w58 bellhousing . what's one worth?   2012-10-16 22:21:00 <Stuart Cameron>
are you looking for one or looking to sell one Mark, if you have one to
sell id be interested in it.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:05 PM, James Knock <celicasupramteu@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Mark, they are hard to get hold of because everybody using them on 2j
> turbo swaps w58 good gearbox for good power for less than half the price.
>
> 150 for bell and folk perhaps.
>
> > From: spam@toycrazy.net
> > To: sconz@list.supras.org.nz
> > Subject: [sconz] JZ - w58 bellhousing . what's one worth?
> > Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 06:26:54 +0000
>

> > I'm trying to find out what the going price is on a bellhousing with
> clutch fork included. from jza80 w58.
> > haven't seen any on trademe for the past 3 weeks. are they hard to
> source of something?
> > cheers
> > -mark
> >
> > ---
> > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> http://www.turbo.co.nz

Re: JZ - w58 bellhousing . what's one worth?   2012-10-18 13:59:00 <mark>
stuart sorry neither. i've imported a jza80 w58 box and don't require the bell and a friend wants it for his crown 2jzge conversion. (ms75 shell on a jzs130 chassis converted manual).
I just don't know what to sell for. i knew they're sought after but didn't think it'd be this hard to find one for sale in NZ to compare to!
niteparts bells are $650 or oem about $450 (hearsay).
he's offered $180 +/-
thats fair?

Re: JZ - w58 bellhousing . what's one worth?   2012-10-18 15:13:00 <Don Lumberg>
So anyone after pedal sets for thier manual conversions?
I even have the JZA80 centre shift console