Survey   2013-02-12 13:42:00 <Sevgi Erdin>

Dear All,
We have a survey which was created by the University of Kassel,Germany
to measure mobile app consumer behaviour in New Zealand. We still need
more people.Your data will be treated anonymously and will only be used for
the purpose of this study. Filling out the survey will take approximately 10 minutes.

To complete this survey please follow the link

https://www.soscisurvey.de/NewZealand/

Thank you for your time.

Best regards from Germany,

Sabrina Walter
Sevgi Erdin

RE: Survey   2013-02-12 13:47:00 <Cully Paterson>
Sorry for everyone who received this spam. The person concerned has
been removed from the list.

We have a survey which was created by the University of Kassel,Germany
to measure mobile app consumer behaviour in New Zealand. We still need
more people.Your data will be treated anonymously and will only be used
for
the purpose of this study. Filling out the survey will take
approximately 10 minutes.

To complete this survey please follow the link

https://www.soscisurvey.de/NewZealand/
<https://wwwmail.uni-kassel.de/SRedirect/www.soscisurvey.de/NewZealand/>

Thank you for your time.

Best regards from Germany,
Sabrina Walter
Sevgi Erdin

Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
http://www.turbo.co.nz