Drivers window switch   2013-06-14 15:09:00 <Suzy W>
Does anyone have a spare drivers window switch avail, seems mine burnt out
today :(

RE: Drivers window switch   2013-06-14 15:11:00 <Cully Paterson>
No, but if it's just the contacts that have worn out then I'd suspect
you could probably find some identical ones in plenty of other Toyota
switches of similar era.