MK 3 Supra 7M-GTE heater VSV valve dead.   2013-08-12 16:38:00 <aj hunter>
Well I spent ages tearing the heater to bits, resoldering the controller circuit boards, replacing the bulbs, dead relays etc, and it worked for a couple of weeks, and then the vacuum switching valve died.

Back to square 1.

On the net I found a cheap fix using the VSV from (possibly) a Camry (Part No. 88690-32280) which it said is pretty much the same as the more expensive Supra VSV (part 9886-902-4050) apart from the plug connector.

However my local Toyota parts department has no record of either part number. They said they'd make enquiries.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Does anyone know the part number for the original item, or know of any cheaper (possibly Camry) replacement part number, or even have a working one they'd sell lying around?

Cheers

AJ Hunter
Graphic Designer

027 201 9738