JZA70 video....   2013-08-26 14:33:00 <Hunt M>
Who wants to translate this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yL6pNkLp1Y

Re: JZA70 video....   2013-08-27 06:45:00 <Dennis de Jong>
Not sure about the engine part, but he does discuss throttle response. As
for the handling, he's basically saying that they've "fine tuned" the
original suspension (bushes, damper rate, etc) and also matched the tires
to the suspension. He then talks about being able to use the throttle to
control the car. Talks about how easy it is to powerslide the car and that
even when it's sliding it's easy to control. He also mentions good feedback
for the driver. He then discusses how the suspension changes have changed
the car from being more prone to understeering to being more prone to
oversteering (I think) giving it more of a sports car feel. He also talks a
bit about the torsen diff, but I can't quite figure out that bit. In a
nutshell, the car is a bit of a handful, but a controllable and fun handful
and an improvement over the original suspension set up, at least that's my
overall impression. Sorry, my Japanese isn't good enough to give more
detail than that, too many words I don't know and stand to be corrected.
Anymore detail wanted, let me know and I'll give it more of a listen. :)

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:

> Who wants to translate this?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yL6pNkLp1Y

Re: JZA70 video....   2013-08-27 06:48:00 <Suzy W>
Haha awesome cheers Dennis :D