a70 bumper   2013-09-04 10:51:00 <axel jones>
does anyone know where i can buy the bumper insert thing like this?

RE: a70 bumper   2013-09-04 10:54:00 <Cully Paterson>
Yeah, Toyota. I imported about 15 of them around 2001 as a group buy for the international Supras list. At the time Toyota were out of stock of them and they made them individually for me.

The intake come from the 'Group A' MA70. The chassis code that was specific to those cars is MA70-BLMXZ and the part number is 53111-14400.

No you can't have mine ;-)

From: bounce-101355-266@list.supras.org.nz [mailto:bounce-101355-266@list.supras.org.nz] On Behalf Of axel jones
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 10:48 a.m.
Subject: [sconz] a70 bumper

does anyone know where i can buy the bumper insert thing like this?

---
Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/ Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger http://www.turbo.co.nz

Re: a70 bumper   2013-09-04 10:58:00 <Axel - NZ Car Parts Auckland>
cheers, dont supose that chassis number has a lower lip also ?

> Yeah, Toyota. I imported about 15 of them around 2001 as a group buy for
> the international Supras list. At the time Toyota were out of stock of
> them and they made them individually for me.
>
> The intake come from the 'Group A' MA70. The chassis code that was
> specific to those cars is MA70-BLMXZ and the part number is 53111-14400.
>
> No you can't have mine ;-)

RE: a70 bumper   2013-09-04 11:00:00 <Cully Paterson>
I don't believe so. I seem to recall that that lip was only on the pre-facelift cars, but don't quote me (the Group-A was a facelift car).

cheers, dont supose that chassis number has a lower lip also ?

> Yeah, Toyota. I imported about 15 of them around 2001 as a group buy for
> the international Supras list. At the time Toyota were out of stock of
> them and they made them individually for me.
>
> The intake come from the 'Group A' MA70. The chassis code that was
> specific to those cars is MA70-BLMXZ and the part number is 53111-14400.
>
> No you can't have mine ;-)

Re: a70 bumper   2013-09-04 12:12:00 <Jon Monk>
I have one of these, (BLMXZ), it's cool, but so is all the stuff in my GT Limited. Various companies have done casts to reproduce them, which is a good option if you are handy with bog, as I haven't seen a perfect copy yet. They can be had for around 100, plus shipping on ebay, & yes they did come with the same lower lip as the GT Limited's, the one with the 3 small holes on either side for the brake cooling ducts/vents to connect to.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
I don't believe so. I seem to recall that that lip was only on the pre-facelift cars, but don't quote me (the Group-A was a facelift car).

cheers, dont supose that chassis number has a lower lip also ?

> Yeah, Toyota. I imported about 15 of them around 2001 as a group buy for
> the international Supras list. At the time Toyota were out of stock of
> them and they made them individually for me.
>
> The intake come from the 'Group A' MA70. The chassis code that was
> specific to those cars is MA70-BLMXZ and the part number is 53111-14400.
>
> No you can't have mine ;-)

Re: a70 bumper   2013-09-04 14:03:00 <Suzy W>
Shine auto & c7 carbon make turbo a ducts, have fun with shipping :p

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Jon Monk <jonny_g@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have one of these, (BLMXZ), it's cool, but so is all the stuff in my GT
> Limited. Various companies have done casts to reproduce them, which is a
> good option if you are handy with bog, as I haven't seen a perfect copy
> yet. They can be had for around 100, plus shipping on ebay, & yes they did
> come with the same lower lip as the GT Limited's, the one with the 3 small
> holes on either side for the brake cooling ducts/vents to connect to.
>

> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Re: a70 bumper   2013-09-05 20:17:00 <Jonathan Walker>
Hmm, can Toyota provide a complete Turbo A? Hehe

> Yeah, Toyota. I imported about 15 of them around 2001 as a group buy for
> the international Supras list. At the time Toyota were out of stock of
> them and they made them individually for me.
>
> The intake come from the 'Group A' MA70. The chassis code that was
> specific to those cars is MA70-BLMXZ and the part number is 53111-14400.
>
> No you can't have mine ;-)

Re: a70 bumper   2013-09-06 00:31:00 <Jon Monk>
They actually still have one in circulation to put out on their showroom floor in Toyota HQ in Japan, and dont really want to think about how much they would want for it either.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Hmm, can Toyota provide a complete Turbo A? Hehe

> Yeah, Toyota. I imported about 15 of them around 2001 as a group buy for
> the international Supras list. At the time Toyota were out of stock of
> them and they made them individually for me.
>
> The intake come from the 'Group A' MA70. The chassis code that was
> specific to those cars is MA70-BLMXZ and the part number is 53111-14400.
>
> No you can't have mine ;-)

RE: a70 bumper   2013-09-06 08:50:00 <Aaron Mcfadzien>
Oh to be rich enough to visit the CEO and Board of Toyota in person and persuade them into firing up all of the old tooling and producing a brand new as of today Turbo A or Twinturbo R and being able to drive it with new everything and not a squeak rattle or bang at all :D

They actually still have one in circulation to put out on their showroom floor in Toyota HQ in Japan, and dont really want to think about how much they would want for it either.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone. From: Jonathan WalkerSent: Thursday, 5 September 2013 6:15 PMTo: Supra Club of NZ Mailing ListReply To: Supra Club of NZ Mailing ListSubject: Re: [sconz] a70 bumper
Hmm, can Toyota provide a complete Turbo A? Hehe

> Yeah, Toyota. I imported about 15 of them around 2001 as a group buy for
> the international Supras list. At the time Toyota were out of stock of
> them and they made them individually for me.
>
> The intake come from the 'Group A' MA70. The chassis code that was
> specific to those cars is MA70-BLMXZ and the part number is 53111-14400.
>
> No you can't have mine ;-)

RE: a70 bumper   2013-09-07 00:25:00 <Michael Parker>
I own a Turbo A Supra. there are a bunch of random parts that are pick and mixed from the Supra range on it. Just when I think I know all about it some new part pops up that is different, the last thing I found out that was the rear sway bar is the same uprated size as the JZA70.

Anyway dont devalue my Turbo A by sticking its duct every where :P

RE: a70 bumper   2013-09-07 00:57:00 <Jon Monk>
--any photos Michael ?