Re: MK 3 Supra 7M-GTE heater VSV valve - AJ   2013-09-04 14:11:00 <aj hunter>
No problem, happy to help.

My replacement had a serial resistance of about 40 ohms.

cheers

AJ Hunter
Graphic Designer

027 201 9738

________________________________
From: Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [sconz] MK 3 Supra 7M-GTE heater VSV valve - Suzy

Checked the valve and yeah not polarity sensitive, just wanted to thank ya AJ for getting me the motivation to finally fix mine LOL. It's so nice to have it hooked up like factory and working again :D

Good call on the diode - hadn't thought of that.

Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/ Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger http://www.turbo.co.nz