FCON-S   2013-11-08 07:07:00 <Dennis de Jong>
Hi all,

Question. I've been researching an FCON-S unit that I've found, but am
having trouble finding the information that I need. Just wondering if
anyone could help. The unit comes complete with a harness and a 1jz-gte ROM
(A type, don't know what that means). Price being asked is around $800.
Does anyone know anything about these units and whether it's worth getting
at that price?

Thanks for any information.

Re: FCON-S   2013-11-08 07:57:00 <Hunt M>
Can buy a decent model second hand link for that?

Link > fcon
On 8/11/2013 7:08 AM, "Dennis de Jong" <catingle1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Question. I've been researching an FCON-S unit that I've found, but am
> having trouble finding the information that I need. Just wondering if
> anyone could help. The unit comes complete with a harness and a 1jz-gte ROM
> (A type, don't know what that means). Price being asked is around $800.
> Does anyone know anything about these units and whether it's worth getting
> at that price?
>
> Thanks for any information.

Re: FCON-S   2013-11-08 07:59:00 <Llewellyn Giles>
I'd buy almost anything over a ancient FCON

On 8 November 2013 07:58, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can buy a decent model second hand link for that?
>
> Link > fcon
> On 8/11/2013 7:08 AM, "Dennis de Jong" <catingle1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Question. I've been researching an FCON-S unit that I've found, but am
>> having trouble finding the information that I need. Just wondering if
>> anyone could help. The unit comes complete with a harness and a 1jz-gte ROM
>> (A type, don't know what that means). Price being asked is around $800.
>> Does anyone know anything about these units and whether it's worth getting
>> at that price?
>>
>> Thanks for any information.

Re: FCON-S   2013-11-08 11:18:00 <Jonathan>
Does anyone know where to get hold of the HKS twin power for 7M?

Saw the difference in before and after on a 7M last weekend and it was
quite remarkable.

> I'd buy almost anything over a ancient FCON
>

> On 8 November 2013 07:58, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can buy a decent model second hand link for that?
>>
>> Link > fcon
>> On 8/11/2013 7:08 AM, "Dennis de Jong" <catingle1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Question. I've been researching an FCON-S unit that I've found, but am
>>> having trouble finding the information that I need. Just wondering if
>>> anyone could help. The unit comes complete with a harness and a 1jz-gte
>>> ROM
>>> (A type, don't know what that means). Price being asked is around $800.
>>> Does anyone know anything about these units and whether it's worth
>>> getting
>>> at that price?
>>>
>>> Thanks for any information.
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>> Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
>>> http://www.turbo.co.nz
>>>
>>> ---
>> Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
>> http://www.turbo.co.nz

Re: FCON-S   2013-11-08 18:39:00 <Dennis de Jong>
Thanks for the replies. I think that answers my question on this :).

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Jonathan <jonolith@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> Does anyone know where to get hold of the HKS twin power for 7M?
>
> Saw the difference in before and after on a 7M last weekend and it was
> quite remarkable.
>
> > I'd buy almost anything over a ancient FCON
> >

> > On 8 November 2013 07:58, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Can buy a decent model second hand link for that?
> >>
> >> Link > fcon

> >> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> >> Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> >> http://www.turbo.co.nz
> >>

> > ---
> > Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
> > Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
> http://www.turbo.co.nz

Re: FCON-S   2013-11-19 15:23:00 <Hunt M>
http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/performance/electronics/auction-660764804.htm