For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 16:35:00 <Sam Roper>
Afternoon all, I am looking to sell my JZA70. A great deal of time and money have gone into the car, as the pile of reciepts and quality of the build attest to. I am looking for around the $8500 mark or near offer, if you are interested please reply via email and I can fill you in on the modifications undertaken.

Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/UAEOveh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1vxmZRa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tSQkilS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zvD9Te1.jpg

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 19:59:00 <Suzy W>
pre 89 ga70 swapped with a 1jz?

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:

> Afternoon all, I am looking to sell my JZA70. A great deal of time and
> money have gone into the car, as the pile of reciepts and quality of the
> build attest to. I am looking for around the $8500 mark or near offer, if
> you are interested please reply via email and I can fill you in on the
> modifications undertaken.
>
> Thanks
>
> http://i.imgur.com/UAEOveh.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/1vxmZRa.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/tSQkilS.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/zvD9Te1.jpg

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:01:00 <Sam Roper>
No it's a genuine 1991 JZA70. I painted the centre trim between the tail
lights

On Friday, January 3, 2014, Suzy W wrote:

> pre 89 ga70 swapped with a 1jz?
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'sdl.roper@gmail.com');>
> > wrote:
>
>> Afternoon all, I am looking to sell my JZA70. A great deal of time and
>> money have gone into the car, as the pile of reciepts and quality of the
>> build attest to. I am looking for around the $8500 mark or near offer, if
>> you are interested please reply via email and I can fill you in on the
>> modifications undertaken.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/UAEOveh.jpg
>> http://i.imgur.com/1vxmZRa.jpg
>> http://i.imgur.com/tSQkilS.jpg
>> http://i.imgur.com/zvD9Te1.jpg

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

*Regards,*

*Sam Roper*

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:04:00 <Suzy W>
so you willingly installed whorehouse red interior? O.o

>>> http://i.imgur.com/1vxmZRa.jpg
>>> http://i.imgur.com/tSQkilS.jpg
>>> http://i.imgur.com/zvD9Te1.jpg
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>> Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
>>> http://www.turbo.co.nz
>>>

>> --
>> Cheers
>>
>> Suze
>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>> www.supra.co.nz

> *Regards,*
>
> *Sam Roper*

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:05:00 <Sam Roper>
No that's also as factory intended

On Friday, January 3, 2014, Suzy W wrote:

> so you willingly installed whorehouse red interior? O.o
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'sdl.roper@gmail.com');>
> > wrote:
>
>> No it's a genuine 1991 JZA70. I painted the centre trim between the tail
>> lights
>>

>> On Friday, January 3, 2014, Suzy W wrote:
>>
>>> pre 89 ga70 swapped with a 1jz?

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>>> www.supra.co.nz
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>> --
>> *Regards,*
>>
>> *Sam Roper*

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

*Regards,*

*Sam Roper*

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:07:00 <Suzy W>
wait O.O it has 90+ door cards in whorehouse!!

can you drop your body frame number in, i wanna check it lol xD

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:

> so you willingly installed whorehouse red interior? O.o
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No it's a genuine 1991 JZA70. I painted the centre trim between the tail
>> lights
>>

>> On Friday, January 3, 2014, Suzy W wrote:
>>
>>> pre 89 ga70 swapped with a 1jz?

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>>> www.supra.co.nz
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>> --
>> *Regards,*
>>
>> *Sam Roper*

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:09:00 <Sam Roper>
JZA70/0001499

On Friday, January 3, 2014, Suzy W wrote:

> wait O.O it has 90+ door cards in whorehouse!!
>
> can you drop your body frame number in, i wanna check it lol xD
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'suprra@gmail.com');>
> > wrote:
>
>> so you willingly installed whorehouse red interior? O.o
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'sdl.roper@gmail.com');>
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> No it's a genuine 1991 JZA70. I painted the centre trim between the tail
>>> lights

>>> --
>>> *Regards,*
>>>
>>> *Sam Roper*
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>> --
>> Cheers
>>
>> Suze
>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>> www.supra.co.nz

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

*Regards,*

*Sam Roper*

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:12:00 <Suzy W>
could i get all of the frame details pls :P colour code axle & is it bjpzz
etc

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:

> JZA70/0001499
>

> On Friday, January 3, 2014, Suzy W wrote:
>
>> wait O.O it has 90+ door cards in whorehouse!!
>>
>> can you drop your body frame number in, i wanna check it lol xD
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> so you willingly installed whorehouse red interior? O.o

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>>> www.supra.co.nz
>>>

>> --
>> Cheers
>>
>> Suze
>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>> www.supra.co.nz

> *Regards,*
>
> *Sam Roper*

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:20:00 <Sam Roper>
Model- E-JZA70-BJPVZ
Engine- 1JZ-GTE
Frame #- JZA70-0001499
Color- 050
Trim- EK33
Trans/Axle- A342E - G314
Plant - A53

Cheers

--
*Regards,*

*Sam Roper*

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:27:00 <Suzy W>
Wow that's pretty wacked haha, I guess you could always add - extremely
rare 90+ whorehouse red interior goodness hahaha

Good luck with the sale, post up the mods to fuel system n stuff too xD
Have you posted on nz supra facebook too?

>>> http://i.imgur.com/1vxmZRa.jpg
>>> http://i.imgur.com/tSQkilS.jpg
>>> http://i.imgur.com/zvD9Te1.jpg
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>> Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
>>> http://www.turbo.co.nz
>>>

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>>> www.supra.co.nz
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>>> --
>>> *Regards,*
>>>
>>> *Sam Roper*
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>>> www.supra.co.nz
>>>

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>>> www.supra.co.nz
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>>> --
>>> *Regards,*
>>>
>>> *Sam Roper*
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>>> www.supra.co.nz
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>> Website
>>>

>> --
>> *Regards,*
>>
>> *Sam Roper*
>>

> --
> *Regards,*
>
> *Sam Roper*

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:41:00 <Hunt M>
Weird tacho too?
On 3/01/2014 8:26 PM, "Suzy W" <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow that's pretty wacked haha, I guess you could always add - extremely
> rare 90+ whorehouse red interior goodness hahaha
>
> Good luck with the sale, post up the mods to fuel system n stuff too xD
> Have you posted on nz supra facebook too?
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Model- E-JZA70-BJPVZ
>> Engine- 1JZ-GTE
>> Frame #- JZA70-0001499
>> Color- 050
>> Trim- EK33
>> Trans/Axle- A342E - G314
>> Plant - A53
>>

>> Cheers
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, please refer to attached photo

>>> --
>>> *Regards,*
>>>
>>> *Sam Roper*
>>>

>> --
>> *Regards,*
>>
>> *Sam Roper*

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 20:55:00 <Sam Roper>
Yup it's on NZ supras too but very little response to it.

It has a large mod list, any interested parties please contact me to
discuss.

As a teaser, it has Apexi 550cc injectors, Walbro 550 Lph pump and a Tomei
Fuel pressure regulator

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:41 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:

> Weird tacho too?
> On 3/01/2014 8:26 PM, "Suzy W" <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Wow that's pretty wacked haha, I guess you could always add - extremely
>> rare 90+ whorehouse red interior goodness hahaha
>>
>> Good luck with the sale, post up the mods to fuel system n stuff too xD
>> Have you posted on nz supra facebook too?
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Model- E-JZA70-BJPVZ
>>> Engine- 1JZ-GTE
>>> Frame #- JZA70-0001499
>>> Color- 050
>>> Trim- EK33
>>> Trans/Axle- A342E - G314
>>> Plant - A53
>>>

>>> Cheers

>>> --
>>> *Regards,*
>>>
>>> *Sam Roper*
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>> --
>> Cheers
>>
>> Suze
>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>> www.supra.co.nz

*Regards,*

*Sam Roper*

RE: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 22:42:00 <James Knock>
very clean jza70! never mind the other superficial comments personally I just think a manual into it would top it off. Plenty of potential for a fun street/track car there.

[...]

Sam Roper

Sam Roper

Website

Sam Roper

Sam Roper

Sam Roper

Re: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-03 22:58:00 <Sam Roper>
Thanks James, a lot of effort has gone into the car and a manual box would
definately finish it all off, which was part of the plan; but circumstances
have changed and I can't keep 2 cars :(

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 10:42 PM, James Knock <celicasupramteu@hotmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
>
> wait O.O it has 90+ door cards in whorehouse!!
>
> can you drop your body frame number in, i wanna check it lol xD
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> so you willingly installed whorehouse red interior? O.o
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No it's a genuine 1991 JZA70. I painted the centre trim between the tail
> lights
>

> On Friday, January 3, 2014, Suzy W wrote:
>
> pre 89 ga70 swapped with a 1jz?
>

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Sam Roper <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Afternoon all, I am looking to sell my JZA70. A great deal of time and
> money have gone into the car, as the pile of reciepts and quality of the
> build attest to. I am looking for around the $8500 mark or near offer, if
> you are interested please reply via email and I can fill you in on the

*Regards,*

*Sam Roper*

RE: For sale: 1991 JZA70 Aerotop Widebody   2014-01-04 00:19:00 <Looonie>
It's not that rare, most of the povvo pack white JZA70's came whorehouse
red.

Have seen at least 3 in person.