RE: sconz digest: January 05, 2014   2014-01-06 12:24:00 <vishal maharaj>
I'll be keen for the supra day out.

--- Original Message ---

Sent: 6 January 2014 12:00 AM
To: "sconz digest recipients" <sconz@list.supras.org.nz>
Subject: sconz digest: January 05, 2014

SCONZ Digest for Sunday, January 05, 2014.

1. Supra day out
2. Re: Supra day out
3. Re: Supra day out

Subject: Supra day out
From: john shannon <jshannon55@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 10:08:05 +1300

I am thinking of doing a supra day out meet, looking at dyno in the morning and bbq in the afternoon with a supra cruise in the evening,
I am looking at the 8th March the dyno power runs will be at MCR and will cost $65 a car, the bbq will be at Long Bay beach and the supra cruise can be anywhere,
if your keen let us now, so I can have numbers for the dyno.

Yeah I'll be in! Does this mean I have to clean my car and polish the
engine lol xD

From: Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 12:23:19 +1300

I'm keen as well - not on the cleaning the car thing. Maybe I'll wipe the
cobwebs off at least haha