custom cup holders installed in my mk3 :D   2014-01-13 15:53:00 <Suzy W>
Picked up a cup holder from a nissan stagea for 5 bucks from zebra u pick
it so went modding about and got it installed yay.
http://rainingarrows.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/installed-custom-cup-holders-to-my.html

An alternative to the 35ish buck din ones from repco etc if you're a
poorarse like me :P

Re: custom cup holders installed in my mk3 :D   2014-01-13 19:59:00 <Hunt M>
Looks good! That fake wood grain has to go though!

On 13 January 2014 15:52, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:

> Picked up a cup holder from a nissan stagea for 5 bucks from zebra u pick
> it so went modding about and got it installed yay.
>
> http://rainingarrows.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/installed-custom-cup-holders-to-my.html
>
> An alternative to the 35ish buck din ones from repco etc if you're a
> poorarse like me :P

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

Re: custom cup holders installed in my mk3 :D   2014-01-13 22:05:00 <Suzy W>
haha yeah, one day i'll paint it xD