7th Annual New Year Nostalgic Japanese & Oldschool Car Meet, Sun Jan 19th Aucks   2014-01-14 20:42:00 <mark>
Make this a supra gathering if you wish! plenty of parking.

Date: Sunday 19th Jan
Time: 11am - 2pm
Place: Massey Uni Albany, University Ave outside 'The Ferguson' bar.

Map:
https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?ll=-36.733106,174.703518&spn=0.000955,0.002064&t=h&z=20

Cruises meeting at Westgate outside pizza hut or greenlane McD's 10am, departing 10.30am.

BDO is on the friday 17th. kumeu hot rod show same weekend and rotor nats the following weekend.

No booze, burnouts or stupidity!

previous meets and info can be seen here
http://toycrazy.net/gallery/classicjap/classicjap.html

facebook page up here
https://www.facebook.com/events/640128036033869/

Please invite friends and tell anyone you know who may be interested. This event relies on word of mouth!
See you there
-Mark