Changing harmonic balancer   2014-03-13 10:20:00 <Hunt M>
Hey all

Just wondering about what's involved in changing the harmonic balancer on
my 1G. I don't need to take the cam belt off? Just the alternator and
water/power steering belts?

Re: Changing harmonic balancer   2014-03-13 11:08:00 <john shannon>
No you don't need to take the cam belt off.

From: Hunt M
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:19 AM
To: Supra Club of NZ Mailing List
Subject: [sconz] Changing harmonic balancer

Hey all

Just wondering about what's involved in changing the harmonic balancer on my 1G. I don't need to take the cam belt off? Just the alternator and water/power steering belts?

Re: Changing harmonic balancer   2014-03-13 11:10:00 <Hunt M>
Phew - that makes life easier.

Dam I just realised I don't think I've got a pulley puller. Have you got
one I can borrow John? Are you around this evening?

On 13 March 2014 11:08, john shannon <jshannon55@hotmail.com> wrote:

> No you don't need to take the cam belt off.

yes i got one you can borrow but you will have to pick up before 7 as i am working tonight.