Smoke on decel   2014-04-03 10:42:00 <Suzy>
So what do you know David L you were right, since I cleaned my intake I haven't had the burning oil smell. So with the crappy catch can design it was still poking oil into the intake and under high vacuum it was sucking the oil from the intake and burning it. I cringe at how much is in my intercooler lol.

So for future reference does anyone have a source you can buy real catch cans from with wool or something for others instead of the cheap rubbish avail :)

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Smoke on decel   2014-04-03 15:16:00 <Jonathan Walker>
Same issue...want one !

Sent from my iPhone