A Toyota Festival of sorts at Hampton Downs   2014-05-06 18:13:00 <Linton, David>
Hi,
I don't know how many of you have seen this but I'm going for a look:

A heads up that Toyota New Zealand has got Saturday 31st May 2014 at Hampton Downs lined up for the next national Toyota Festival.

Event post is here with registration details https://www.facebook.com/events/538756436222985/

Lots of things planned from displays to hot laps to track time.

More details to follow but put it in your diary now!

Let's make this a MASSIVE Toyota meet. Doesn't matter what type of Toyota you drive.

They have track time planned and you should register for that if you would like to participate.
Me? I'm just going for a look at the cars and the action. And I know Anthony from Pukekohe is planning to go. If anyone else is keen, I'll be fuelling up at BP between Papakura and Drury on the Southern Motorway around 8ish and will leave about 8.30-8.45.

It would be good to see a few Supras there as a club :)

David.

Re: A Toyota Festival of sorts at Hampton Downs   2014-05-07 11:04:00 <Stuart Cameron>
Yup we will see you there David, both our mk2's will be going and hope to
get the others here as well

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Linton, David <david.linton@nz.unisys.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don’t know how many of you have seen this but I’m going for a look:
>

> *A heads up that Toyota New Zealand has got Saturday 31st May 2014 at
> Hampton Downs lined up for the next national Toyota Festival.Event post is
> here with registration details
> https://www.facebook.com/events/538756436222985/
> <https://www.facebook.com/events/538756436222985/>Lots of things planned
> from displays to hot laps to track time.More details to follow but put it
> in your diary now!Let's make this a MASSIVE Toyota meet. Doesn't matter
> what type of Toyota you drive.*
>

> They have track time planned and you should register for that if you would
> like to participate.
>
> Me? I’m just going for a look at the cars and the action. And I know
> Anthony from Pukekohe is planning to go. If anyone else is keen, I’ll be
> fuelling up at BP between Papakura and Drury on the Southern Motorway
> around 8ish and will leave about 8.30-8.45.
>

> It would be good to see a few Supras there as a club J
>

> David.

Re: A Toyota Festival of sorts at Hampton Downs   2014-05-07 12:07:00 <Josh Te brake>
I would like to go but depends on work, so I will not know closer to the time

Josh

Sent from my iPhone

> On 6/05/2014, at 6:05 pm, "Linton, David" <david.linton@nz.unisys.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I don’t know how many of you have seen this but I’m going for a look:
>
> A heads up that Toyota New Zealand has got Saturday 31st May 2014 at Hampton Downs lined up for the next national Toyota Festival.
>
> Event post is here with registration details https://www.facebook.com/events/538756436222985/
>
> Lots of things planned from displays to hot laps to track time.
>
> More details to follow but put it in your diary now!
>
> Let's make this a MASSIVE Toyota meet. Doesn't matter what type of Toyota you drive.
>

> They have track time planned and you should register for that if you would like to participate.
> Me? I’m just going for a look at the cars and the action. And I know Anthony from Pukekohe is planning to go. If anyone else is keen, I’ll be fuelling up at BP between Papakura and Drury on the Southern Motorway around 8ish and will leave about 8.30-8.45.
>
> It would be good to see a few Supras there as a club J
>
> David.

RE: A Toyota Festival of sorts at Hampton Downs   2014-05-07 12:52:00 <John Rosser>
I’ll see what I can swing, might try and bring the aristo up, the supra’s not legal…

John

Event post is here with registration details <https://www.facebook.com/events/538756436222985/> https://www.facebook.com/events/538756436222985/