carbon fibre hatch <3   2014-06-16 16:22:00 <Suzy W>
For you ancient tech folk thought I'd post here a link of my new pressie
for the car :D

www.supra.co.nz/carbon/hatch.html

Re: carbon fibre hatch <3   2014-06-16 16:23:00 <Hunt M>
What's the weight of the original vs this new fancy one?

How much $ did it set you back?

On 16 June 2014 16:21, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:

> For you ancient tech folk thought I'd post here a link of my new pressie
> for the car :D
>
> www.supra.co.nz/carbon/hatch.html

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

Re: carbon fibre hatch <3   2014-06-16 17:35:00 <Suzy W>
Got it for an absolute steal, I'd never get another for the price I got it
heh it was over 1k incl shipping

Empty it weighs about 5kg? It's gonna get the glass put in it though so
that will ramp up the weight haha, it wasn't for weight saving that I got
it, more so to get rid of the rusty one I currently have :)

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the weight of the original vs this new fancy one?
>
> How much $ did it set you back?
>

> On 16 June 2014 16:21, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> For you ancient tech folk thought I'd post here a link of my new pressie
>> for the car :D
>>
>> www.supra.co.nz/carbon/hatch.html
>>
>> --
>> Cheers
>>
>> Suze
>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>> www.supra.co.nz

Re: carbon fibre hatch <3   2014-06-16 17:36:00 <Hunt M>
holy bloody crap. That's a lot of money.

You should put some lexan in there and go the full 9 yards!

On 16 June 2014 17:34, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:

> Got it for an absolute steal, I'd never get another for the price I got it
> heh it was over 1k incl shipping
>
> Empty it weighs about 5kg? It's gonna get the glass put in it though so
> that will ramp up the weight haha, it wasn't for weight saving that I got
> it, more so to get rid of the rusty one I currently have :)
>

> On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What's the weight of the original vs this new fancy one?
>>
>> How much $ did it set you back?
>>

>> On 16 June 2014 16:21, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> For you ancient tech folk thought I'd post here a link of my new pressie
>>> for the car :D
>>>
>>> www.supra.co.nz/carbon/hatch.html
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>>> www.supra.co.nz
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

Re: carbon fibre hatch <3   2014-06-16 18:07:00 <Suzy W>
nah, want the glass in there, pretty, shiny and demister haha

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:

> holy bloody crap. That's a lot of money.
>
> You should put some lexan in there and go the full 9 yards!
>

> On 16 June 2014 17:34, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Got it for an absolute steal, I'd never get another for the price I got
>> it heh it was over 1k incl shipping
>>
>> Empty it weighs about 5kg? It's gonna get the glass put in it though so
>> that will ramp up the weight haha, it wasn't for weight saving that I got
>> it, more so to get rid of the rusty one I currently have :)
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What's the weight of the original vs this new fancy one?
>>>
>>> How much $ did it set you back?

>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>>

>> --
>> Cheers
>>
>> Suze
>> 7M POWAH! ;)
>> www.supra.co.nz

Re: carbon fibre hatch <3   2014-06-16 19:38:00 <Hunt M>
haha fair enough.

On 16/06/2014, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
> nah, want the glass in there, pretty, shiny and demister haha
>

> On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> holy bloody crap. That's a lot of money.
>>
>> You should put some lexan in there and go the full 9 yards!
>>

>> On 16 June 2014 17:34, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Got it for an absolute steal, I'd never get another for the price I got
>>> it heh it was over 1k incl shipping
>>>
>>> Empty it weighs about 5kg? It's gonna get the glass put in it though so
>>> that will ramp up the weight haha, it wasn't for weight saving that I
>>> got
>>> it, more so to get rid of the rusty one I currently have :)

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Suze
>>> 7M POWAH! ;)