Turbo-A CT26   2014-09-08 21:29:00 <Michael Parker>
Hey all,

A bit of a long shot, but I am thinking of replacing my CT26 t04e 46 hybrid with the original Turbo-A turbo that my car should have come with. I am currently make 222RWKW at 11psi wondering if anyone has seen a dyno plot of a turbo-A to see what kind of power they put down if you turn the boost up as im all for original parts but not really keen to spend a whack of coin just to lose power.

Re: Turbo-A CT26   2014-09-09 18:17:00 <Jonathan Walker>
What unit did the Turbo A have?

Get a GT(x)R and tool "Toyota CT-26" into the compressor housing

It's not modified constable, I don't know why you're making such a big deal
out of this :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Parker" <limbodk@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 9:24 PM
Subject: [sconz] Turbo-A CT26

> Hey all,
>
> A bit of a long shot, but I am thinking of replacing my CT26 t04e 46
> hybrid with the original Turbo-A turbo that my car should have come with.
> I am currently make 222RWKW at 11psi wondering if anyone has seen a dyno
> plot of a turbo-A to see what kind of power they put down if you turn the
> boost up as im all for original parts but not really keen to spend a whack
> of coin just to lose power.
>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

Re: Turbo-A CT26   2014-09-09 18:20:00 <Suzy W>
Wierd I never even saw Michael's post to begin with, I wonder how many
others have not made it to my inbox heh.

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Jonathan Walker <jonolith@orcon.net.nz>
wrote:

> What unit did the Turbo A have?
>
> Get a GT(x)R and tool "Toyota CT-26" into the compressor housing
>
> It's not modified constable, I don't know why you're making such a big
> deal out of this :-)
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Parker" <limbodk@yahoo.com>
> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 9:24 PM
> Subject: [sconz] Turbo-A CT26
>

> Hey all,
>>
>> A bit of a long shot, but I am thinking of replacing my CT26 t04e 46
>> hybrid with the original Turbo-A turbo that my car should have come with. I
>> am currently make 222RWKW at 11psi wondering if anyone has seen a dyno plot
>> of a turbo-A to see what kind of power they put down if you turn the boost
>> up as im all for original parts but not really keen to spend a whack of
>> coin just to lose power.
>>

>> -----
>> No virus found in this message.

Re: Turbo-A CT26   2014-09-09 18:22:00 <Hunt M>
Yeah same. Maybe it ended up in junk? I never check my Gmail junk
On 9/09/2014 6:19 PM, "Suzy W" <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wierd I never even saw Michael's post to begin with, I wonder how many
> others have not made it to my inbox heh.
>
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Jonathan Walker <jonolith@orcon.net.nz>
> wrote:
>
>> What unit did the Turbo A have?
>>
>> Get a GT(x)R and tool "Toyota CT-26" into the compressor housing
>>
>> It's not modified constable, I don't know why you're making such a big
>> deal out of this :-)
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Parker" <limbodk@yahoo.com>
>> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 9:24 PM
>> Subject: [sconz] Turbo-A CT26
>>

>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> A bit of a long shot, but I am thinking of replacing my CT26 t04e 46
>>> hybrid with the original Turbo-A turbo that my car should have come with. I
>>> am currently make 222RWKW at 11psi wondering if anyone has seen a dyno plot
>>> of a turbo-A to see what kind of power they put down if you turn the boost
>>> up as im all for original parts but not really keen to spend a whack of
>>> coin just to lose power.
>>> ---
>>> Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/
>>> Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger
>>> http://www.turbo.co.nz
>>>

>>> -----
>>> No virus found in this message.

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

Re: Turbo-A CT26   2014-09-09 20:08:00 <Michael Parker>
Car just had a standard CT26 when I bought it, but it required a rebuild as the oil feed was blocked due to poorly used gasket goo so it became the t04e hybrid.

I think I will give the Turbo-A CT26 a try as at least it stays true to the front scoop!

Re: Turbo-A CT26   2014-09-09 21:11:00 <Suzy W>
yeah I checked there nothing *shrug, no idea*