Brand new CPS cover for 7mgte   2014-09-19 12:21:00 <Suzy W>
hey all, doing a group buy for new covers, comes with gasket and bolts,
will be getting 5 at this time so far, $40 incl shipping to your door.
This is what you'll get
http://cdn3.volusion.com/kryfq.xaupn/v/vspfiles/photos/DM799-2.jpg?1385191622

Let me know if interested :) 2 places left at the moment

Re: Brand new CPS cover for 7mgte   2014-09-20 19:49:00 <Jonathan Walker>
I want one!!

> On 19/09/2014, at 12:21 pm, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hey all, doing a group buy for new covers, comes with gasket and bolts, will be getting 5 at this time so far, $40 incl shipping to your door.
> This is what you'll get
> http://cdn3.volusion.com/kryfq.xaupn/v/vspfiles/photos/DM799-2.jpg?1385191622
>
> Let me know if interested :) 2 places left at the moment

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

Re: Brand new CPS cover for 7mgte   2014-09-21 15:18:00 <pgtip33 .>
Hi, yes I would like one, they become so brittle and cracked. cheers Paul.

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Jonathan Walker <jonolith@orcon.net.nz>
wrote:

> I want one!!
>

> On 19/09/2014, at 12:21 pm, Suzy W <suprra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hey all, doing a group buy for new covers, comes with gasket and bolts,
> will be getting 5 at this time so far, $40 incl shipping to your door.
> This is what you'll get
>
> http://cdn3.volusion.com/kryfq.xaupn/v/vspfiles/photos/DM799-2.jpg?1385191622
>
> Let me know if interested :) 2 places left at the moment

> 7M POWAH! ;)
> www.supra.co.nz

Re: Brand new CPS cover for 7mgte   2014-09-21 20:18:00 <Suzy W>
Kewl that's the 5 filled up, I'll place the order xD