Re: [ASSP] Re: oil drain for turbo   2015-02-04 20:54:00 <Suzy W>
Buahha epic bump

Hey Cully

Guess what

You were right...

Guess what my turbo is doing :p Turbo is still in good nick but the rings
are leaking :p

*open opportunity here for "I told you so"*

Oh btw, did you actually ever get your car going? :p