autumn japanese oldschool meet   2015-03-24 23:25:00 <mark>
Heads up to those that go to these..

DATE: Saturday 28th March 11am - 2pm ish (this weekend)
WHERE: Omana Park Reserve (between beachlands and maraetai).

About:
Make it a supra meet. All welcome!
It's a car meet *loosely* based on pre 90's Japanese / oldschool. or just come for a yarn if this is relevant to your interests.
grass parking. beach nearby.
woodfire BBQ's on site. but byo.

No skids, booze or stupidity please!

please invite / share
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/events/930230393684275/

map
https://goo.gl/maps/sX363

cruise points:
For those interested, there will be 2 meeting places to convoy to the meeting spot, one out west and one south/central
West Auckland - Meet at Westgate Shopping Center in Massey, where people normally meet near the Pizza Hut at 09:30am with a 10:00am departure (earlier than normal!)
South/Central Auckland - Meet at the Greenlane McDonalds, where people normally meet at the car park at the drive thru entry at 10:00am with a 10:30 departure.
The early departure of Westgate means that they can join up with the guys waiting at Greenlane, and create a nice big convoy going down for a nice casual drive to Maraetai.

Previous meet details http://toycrazy.net/gallery/classicjap/classicjap.html

Further discuss on the facebook page or oldschool forum
http://oldschool.co.nz/2011/forum/index.php?/topic/47238-autumn-japolds-meet-akl-2015/

Cheers - Mark

Re: autumn japanese oldschool meet   2015-03-25 15:43:00 <Suzy W>
Ooh i'll be along in an mr2 if we have time :D Supra is off the road :(