1G parts available   2015-04-18 15:43:00 <Hunt M>
Hi all

I've got a bunch of 1G parts that'll be going to the scrap metal man next
weekend unless they get sold on here.

1G-GTE head with performance valve springs (cost me $300 and only have
about 3,000km's non the springs, and N/A cams installed. Another 1G-GTE
head that the cams are out of but all the buckets and shims are in the head
still. 2 x 1G-GTE blocks - one in good condition the other has slight
surface rust on the top of the bores, I'm sure a hone would get rid of it.
1G-GTE crank in ok condition - ran a bearing so could do with some
machining on one of the journals. Another 1G crank, not sure what model and
has slight surface rust on the journals.
W55 gearbox with G bellhousing, has some smashed teeth on either 2nd or 3rd
gears.
1G-GZE pistons (8:1 comp).
1G alternator, start, fuel fail with 7M 440CC injectors that were cleaned
and flow tested about 30K's ago.
GA70 front subframe, this is just the frame, no A arms or hubs or power
steering rack.
Also have a mostly complete 1JZ-FSE (no sump). A 30-40LS trans from a
JZX110 that I'm told was in good condition, and the torque converter.

Let me know if you want anything.

RE: 1G parts available   2015-04-18 18:37:00 <Looonie>
How much for W55?

[...]

RE: 1G parts available   2015-04-18 18:45:00 <Hunt M>
$150

I had replaced all the bearings in it which was about $500 for the bearings
alone.
On 18/04/2015 6:37 PM, "Looonie" <supras@boost.org.nz> wrote:

> How much for W55?

RE: 1G parts available   2015-04-18 20:34:00 <Looonie>
Is it still all assembled or in pieces?

Complete with shifter?

[...]

RE: 1G parts available   2015-04-18 21:27:00 <Hunt M>
A bit of both.

I have the shifter but don't have the top cover bit that the shifter bolts
to.

Also missing bolts that bolt the two halves to the sandwich plate, and the
input shaft cover.
On 18/04/2015 8:34 PM, "Looonie" <supras@boost.org.nz> wrote:

> Is it still all assembled or in pieces?
>

> Complete with shifter?

Re: 1G parts available   2015-04-23 18:40:00 <pgtip33 .>
Hi, I'm interested in the Fuel Rail, how much are you looking for it, can I
check it out, Cheers Peter.

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:

> A bit of both.
>
> I have the shifter but don't have the top cover bit that the shifter bolts
> to.
>
> Also missing bolts that bolt the two halves to the sandwich plate, and the
> input shaft cover.
> On 18/04/2015 8:34 PM, "Looonie" <supras@boost.org.nz> wrote:
>
>> Is it still all assembled or in pieces?
>>

>> Complete with shifter?

Re: 1G parts available   2015-04-23 18:48:00 <Hunt M>
Hey

With the 440cc 7M injectors?
On 23/04/2015 6:40 PM, "pgtip33 ." <p.grant33@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'm interested in the Fuel Rail, how much are you looking for it, can
> I check it out, Cheers Peter.
>
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A bit of both.
>>
>> I have the shifter but don't have the top cover bit that the shifter
>> bolts to.
>>
>> Also missing bolts that bolt the two halves to the sandwich plate, and
>> the input shaft cover.
>> On 18/04/2015 8:34 PM, "Looonie" <supras@boost.org.nz> wrote:
>>
>>> Is it still all assembled or in pieces?
>>>

>>> Complete with shifter?

RE: 1G parts available   2015-04-23 18:54:00 <Sam Roper>
Id be interested in the gearbox and injectors

[...]

---Supra Club of New Zealand - http://www.supras.org.nz/Website sponsored by Alltech Diesel & Turbocharger http://www.turbo.co.nz

RE: 1G parts available   2015-04-23 18:56:00 <Hunt M>
$100 for injectors. $150 for gearbox.
On 23/04/2015 6:54 PM, "Sam Roper" <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:

> Id be interested in the gearbox and injectors
>
> Hey
>
> With the 440cc 7M injectors?
> On 23/04/2015 6:40 PM, "pgtip33 ." <p.grant33@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm interested in the Fuel Rail, how much are you looking for it, can
>> I check it out, Cheers Peter.
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A bit of both.
>>>
>>> I have the shifter but don't have the top cover bit that the shifter
>>> bolts to.
>>>
>>> Also missing bolts that bolt the two halves to the sandwich plate, and
>>> the input shaft cover.

Re: 1G parts available   2015-04-29 21:20:00 <Hunt M>
Couldn't make it to the scrap metal man last weekend. Will be going this
Saturday before midday. It's all gotta go - here's original post:

Ok folks I've got a bunch of 1G parts that'll be going to the scrap metal
man next weekend unless they get sold on here. PM me
for details and prices. 1G-GTE head with performance valve springs and N/A

On 23 April 2015 at 18:55, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:

> $100 for injectors. $150 for gearbox.
> On 23/04/2015 6:54 PM, "Sam Roper" <sdl.roper@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Id be interested in the gearbox and injectors
>>
>> Hey
>>
>> With the 440cc 7M injectors?
>> On 23/04/2015 6:40 PM, "pgtip33 ." <p.grant33@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, I'm interested in the Fuel Rail, how much are you looking for it,
>>> can I check it out, Cheers Peter.

re: 1G parts available   2015-05-01 13:32:00 <mark>
interest in the following for not much better than scrap metal pricing :p

1G bell
w55
1ggze pistons
440cc injectors

email: spam at toycrazy.net or cell 02.7499.8875

re:1G parts available   2015-05-02 10:19:00 <Hunt M>
$150 for gearbox and bell
$100 for injectors
$50 for pistons. Have rods still attached.

Going to scrap man at midday today