Fwd: FS: Genuine Toyota 1G-GTE gasket kit.   2015-05-10 21:50:00 <Hunt M>
FS: Genuine Toyota 1G-GTE gasket kit. Mostly complete - has head gasket,
valve stem seals, cam and crank seals, head to exhaust manifold gaskets,
intake manifold gaskets, rocker cover seals - all sorts. See attached. Paid
a fair amount for it. Only want $150 for it all. Will not separate.

Pic won't attach. Email me and I'll reply with pic.

Locate on North Shore but will ship at your cost.

Hunt
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153899025938712&set=gm.10153051020803369&type=1>

Re: Fwd: FS: Genuine Toyota 1G-GTE gasket kit.   2015-05-11 09:05:00 <Sam Sherwen>
Hi there - I'd be interested, have a GA70 with BHG to fix.

Would need to ship as off work with busted foot, I am in Mt Roskill
Auckland.

Thanks

*Best RegardsSam Sherwen*

On 10 May 2015 at 21:49, Hunt M <huntatwork@gmail.com> wrote:

> FS: Genuine Toyota 1G-GTE gasket kit. Mostly complete - has head gasket,
> valve stem seals, cam and crank seals, head to exhaust manifold gaskets,
> intake manifold gaskets, rocker cover seals - all sorts. See attached. Paid
> a fair amount for it. Only want $150 for it all. Will not separate.
>

> Pic won't attach. Email me and I'll reply with pic.
>

> Locate on North Shore but will ship at your cost.
>

> Hunt
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153899025938712&set=gm.10153051020803369&type=1>

Re: Fwd: FS: Genuine Toyota 1G-GTE gasket kit.   2015-05-11 22:42:00 <Hunt M>
This has sold

Hunt