MKIV parts for sale   2015-05-19 20:00:00 <Bert>
Hi folks,

Before I go putting too much more on Trade Me... and waste more time dealing with time wasters...

Spreadsheet of some "stuff" - I work on this when I get spare time in Napier. Has a few bits n pieces. I have a few more bits but haven't found part numbers and put them in yet. No motor stuff except for engine mounts and a few brackets.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XaveiKQ5JHi60u4IEPQXskS0s6Uj1UyAfepHn8bpEEo&authuser=0

Pics
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxe32FcrDneSR28zSlNVYnFGTUU&usp=sharing

Repair manual
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxe32FcrDneSRUNnZ0dod2VldzQ&usp=sharing

Free freight to Napier, Hastings, Palmy, Kapiti, Masterton, Wellington at my convenience. Most of this stuff is in Napier and I travel to/from Napier from Wellington at irregular intervals.

Cheers
Bert