1G-GTE For Disposal   2001-08-02 16:20:00 <tony@...>

Hi All,

I have a 1G-GTE twin turbo engine that I would like to be rid of as I am having
a purge and need the space.

It is not in good nick, it has a blown seal in one turbo which let out all the
oil in a hurry and the stupid^H^H^H^H^H^H busy owner did not stop in time and
the engine near seized. Motor is generally complete including flywheel and
clutch and I have a 1G-W58 bell housing and also a 1G MKII crossmember
available as well (it was fitted to my MKII).

I would love to get $5,000 for it but $250 would also be nice. I am very
negotiable. Motor is in Wellington. Shipping elsewhere may be arranged with
some degree of difficulty.

Tony Reeves tony@tonyr.com
P.O. Box 762 +64 4 477 6740
Wellington +64 21 216 5992