Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 13:36:00 <LJB .>
Does any have a wiring diagram for an 86.5 MKIII,or know of a website that
does???

Cheers LJB

*FULL NOISE RACING*
"FULLNOISE OR NO NOISE!"
(fullnoise@hotmail.com)
The contents of this email are the insane gibberings
of your damaged brain, listen to them. they know what
is best for you.

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 13:38:00 <Cully Paterson>
Like the one sitting behind my drivers seat at the moment? ;)

Well, actually it's Stu-W's, but I've been known to steal it from time
to time (well, most of the time, especially the Engine
Mechanical/Cylinder Head sections...).

What in particular do you need to know?

Cully

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 13:45:00 <LJB .>
I Just need the basic wiring layout.
I'm fitting a new alarm and thought it might be handy to know which wires
not to play with :)

Cheers
LJB

*FULL NOISE RACING*
"FULLNOISE OR NO NOISE!"
(fullnoise@hotmail.com)
The contents of this email are the insane gibberings
of your damaged brain, listen to them. they know what
is best for you.

Like the one sitting behind my drivers seat at the moment? ;)

Well, actually it's Stu-W's, but I've been known to steal it from time
to time (well, most of the time, especially the Engine
Mechanical/Cylinder Head sections...).

What in particular do you need to know?

Cully

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 13:47:00 <Cully Paterson>
I was going to scan the diagrams and post them on the net. Then I had
my scanner stolen...

Anyway, when I get that replaced I'll see what I can do. They're a
little difficult to scan, as they're about three pages wide (they fold
in the back of the service manual), but I should be able to stitch them
together.

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 13:50:00 <Nick Little>
Photostich will handle that...

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 13:53:00 <LJB .>
OK cool, sounds good.
Cheers Cully :)
LJB

*FULL NOISE RACING*
"FULLNOISE OR NO NOISE!"
(fullnoise@hotmail.com)
The contents of this email are the insane gibberings
of your damaged brain, listen to them. they know what
is best for you.

I was going to scan the diagrams and post them on the net. Then I had
my scanner stolen...

Anyway, when I get that replaced I'll see what I can do. They're a
little difficult to scan, as they're about three pages wide (they fold
in the back of the service manual), but I should be able to stitch them
together.

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 13:54:00 <LJB .>
OK cool, sounds good.
Cheers Cully :)
LJB

*FULL NOISE RACING*
"FULLNOISE OR NO NOISE!"
(fullnoise@hotmail.com)
The contents of this email are the insane gibberings
of your damaged brain, listen to them. they know what
is best for you.

I was going to scan the diagrams and post them on the net. Then I had
my scanner stolen...

Anyway, when I get that replaced I'll see what I can do. They're a
little difficult to scan, as they're about three pages wide (they fold
in the back of the service manual), but I should be able to stitch them
together.

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 13:57:00 <Cully Paterson>
You notice how I had carefully used the word 'stitch' in the original
>> I was going to scan the diagrams and post them on the net.
>Then I had
>> my scanner stolen...
>>
>> Anyway, when I get that replaced I'll see what I can do. They're a
>> little difficult to scan, as they're about three pages wide
>(they fold
>> in the back of the service manual), but I should be able to stitch
>> them together.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Cully

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 14:11:00 <Linton, David>
Cully,
There is an A3 scanner here that I can use to scan the pages if you
need.

David

You notice how I had carefully used the word 'stitch' in the original
>> I was going to scan the diagrams and post them on the net.
>Then I had
>> my scanner stolen...
>>
>> Anyway, when I get that replaced I'll see what I can do. They're a
>> little difficult to scan, as they're about three pages wide
>(they fold
>> in the back of the service manual), but I should be able to stitch
>> them together.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Cully

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-27 16:21:00 <marc.a@...>
I'd like to put the Soarer electrical diagrams up too if poss. These include the 1JZ/2JZ versions and all electrics.

I dont have access to an A3 scanner - Cully can you help?

Cheers,
Marc

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-28 10:21:00 <Cully Paterson>
Hey Marc,
Yep, hopefully I'll be able to do that soon. I take it you've got
them in print? If so you can mail them up to me and I'll assemble them.

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-28 11:58:00 <Linton, David>
Cully, does that mean you have a scanner????

David

Yep, hopefully I'll be able to do that soon. I take it you've got
them in print? If so you can mail them up to me and I'll assemble them.

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-28 12:02:00 <Cully Paterson>
Given my insurance claim got accepted last night, will have one again
>Cully, does that mean you have a scanner????
>
>David

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-28 17:30:00 <marc.a@...>
Thanks - youre awesome. Do you mind if I include a CDR for a copy?

I will courier these up and include a courier bag for you to return them.

Cheers mucho!

> From: "Cully Paterson" <Cully.Paterson@uniquest.ac>
> Date: 2001/11/28 Wed AM 09:23:46 GMT+12:00
> Subject: [sconz] RE: Wiring diagram
>
> Hey Marc,
> Yep, hopefully I'll be able to do that soon. I take it you've got
> them in print? If so you can mail them up to me and I'll assemble them.

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-28 17:31:00 <marc.a@...>
Apologies for forwarding that email to Cully via the group. NO flaming for praising Cully either!!!

RE: Wiring diagram   2001-11-28 17:35:00 <Cully Paterson>
Yep, no problemo.