Re Turbosmart pricing   2001-12-14 09:56:00 <getmuddy>
Hi Jason
Good to catch up yesterday
I can confirm that the prices you see in the performance & fast four's mags are in fact in Ausi $$.
To improve the outlook on these however the NZ importer tell's me that our trade prices are actually 30% lower than what our Ausi counterpart's get, so when you do the math, this means I can buy cheaper than the Ausi retailers, which also means you are buying cheaper than the Ausi punter's.
The NZ distributor did this so that it wasn't worth individuals bringing the product in from Ausi themselves, therefore undermining his market.

Unfortunately there has been a hold-up with manufacture across the pond as their anodising transformer blewup and another had to be imported from South Africa, so we may not get the boost controller's until just after Christmas.
Which is a bit of a bugger as I wanted to get one on before then, oh well all good things come to those who wait.
If your still keen let me know and il put one on back order for you.
Have a Supra one.
Cheer's
Stu G

Re: Re Turbosmart pricing   2001-12-14 10:35:00 <marc.a@...>

Have you considered a SOGI boost controller, such as the ones Stuart W was (still?) putting together? IMHO the SOGI controller is a superior setup, utilising a pressure regulator.

Cheers,
Marc