1st Street Meet   2002-04-23 21:47:00 <Rob Moorhouse>
Folks,

This Sunday is the 1st of the winter street meets at Meremere. It would be good to see a few more MkII & MkIII's there. Check out www.championdragway.co.nz for details. $25 to race, scrutineering etc from around 9.30am plenty of classes including DYO.

Can't get hold of preferred semislicks till August so will be trying to improve start & now running 10lbs instead of stock 6lbs. With a good launch (as good as hard compound street tires will allow!) aiming for high 13's.

Rob M.

RE: 1st Street Meet   2002-04-24 10:10:00 <Linton, David>
Rob, I'm hoping to get down there but I won't be racing.
What's your rego so I know who to call Rob??
David

from around 9.30am plenty of classes including DYO.

Can't get hold of preferred semislicks till August so will be trying to
improve start & now running 10lbs instead of stock 6lbs. With a good launch
(as good as hard compound street tires will allow!) aiming for high 13's.

Rob M.

RE: 1st Street Meet   2002-04-24 19:00:00 <Rob Moorhouse>
David, rego is 5UPRA. Be good to see you down there. What are you driving?
Rob, I'm hoping to get down there but I won't be racing.
What's your rego so I know who to call Rob??
David
from around 9.30am plenty of classes including DYO.

Can't get hold of preferred semislicks till August so will be trying to improve start & now running 10lbs instead of stock 6lbs. With a good launch (as good as hard compound street tires will allow!) aiming for high 13's.

Rob M.

RE: 1st Street Meet   2002-04-24 23:52:00 <Stu G>
Hi All
Just a reminder that the last Skid Fest for this season is on this Sunday the 28th
Starts at 3pm as it is a twilight meeting and should run till about 10pm or so.
We have the largest number of V8's ever entered, as well as a whole heap of other surprises in store for you, including the human torch and stunt show.
Stu T just for you the "Spite girls" will be there, so come along and have some fun.
Hope to see some of you there.
Manukau valodrome
just off the motorway at Te Iriarngi Dr.
entry is just $12.00
Cheers Stu G

Rob, I'm hoping to get down there but I won't be racing.
What's your rego so I know who to call Rob??
David
from around 9.30am plenty of classes including DYO.

Can't get hold of preferred semislicks till August so will be trying to improve start & now running 10lbs instead of stock 6lbs. With a good launch (as good as hard compound street tires will allow!) aiming for high 13's.

Rob M.

RE: 1st Street Meet   2002-04-26 11:31:00 <Linton, David>
Cressida, but I still haven't got the catch can made up yet so I'll be
spectating.