WISDOM   2002-04-30 14:44:00 <Steve M>
ok my supra is running ok now wof/reg etc..... i need some advice when u
are facing the engine bay on your right there are 2 white plugs what are
they for (87 2L TT) they scare me. also does any one know how to fix the
eletric mirrors. they were working now are not maybe a fuse? where are the
fuses for the inside of the car?

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Re:WISDOM   2002-04-30 14:50:00 <Steve M>
Also i live on the North Shore and need a job. i can get anywhere in
auckland but need a job for the rest of the year and maybe longer if any
one can help i will try anything!!!!!!!! at the moment i am delivering mail
for The ACT party

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Re:WISDOM   2002-04-30 14:52:00 <Cully Paterson>

>at the moment i am delivering mail for The ACT party

If you're begging for a job you'd probably best not mention that bit -
something more socially acceptable such as "chief dunny scraper" or
"junior village idiot" would go down better ;-)

Re: WISDOM   2002-04-30 15:16:00 <Grant Brunton>
Fuses under driver footspace if you have trouble reading japanese for them
give me a yell.

Grant
> ok my supra is running ok now wof/reg etc..... i need some advice when u
> are facing the engine bay on your right there are 2 white plugs what are
> they for (87 2L TT) they scare me. also does any one know how to fix the
> eletric mirrors. they were working now are not maybe a fuse? where are the
> fuses for the inside of the car?

> Free email with personality! Over 200 domains!
> http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Re: WISDOM   2002-04-30 15:19:00 <Hunt Moorhouse>
also does any one know how to fix the
> eletric mirrors. they were working now are not maybe a fuse? where are the
> fuses for the inside of the car?

YES YES HELP TOO!!!! mine weer wroking then i blew up the ACC fuse for the
radio and now my mirrors wont retract or move at all. also why would my
heater work for about 3-5 mins then i hear the little motor change to cold
and only cold air comes out?

Re: WISDOM   2002-04-30 16:13:00 <Hunt Moorhouse>
yeah i dont have a cover for it so i cant tell anything on there, altho i
have checked as many as i had time for and they all seemed ok......BUT there
was one that looked ok BUT it was all melted :|

Hunt

> Fuses under driver footspace if you have trouble reading japanese for them
> give me a yell.
>
> Grant

Re: WISDOM   2002-04-30 17:09:00 <marc.a@...>
Dry solder joints on the switches/air temp user control.

> > heater work for about 3-5 mins then i hear the little motor change to
> cold
> and only cold air comes out?

Re:WISDOM   2002-04-30 23:29:00 <Stu G>
Hi Steve
If you would like email me your CV or some personal info about yourself and
any recent work experience.
I will keep it on file and may refer to it in the near future as we get up
and running with our new shop.
I also have a friend who is a consultant for an employment agency, he may
have something on his books for you.
email me at getmuddy@xtra.co.nz
> Also i live on the North Shore and need a job. i can get anywhere in
> auckland but need a job for the rest of the year and maybe longer if any
> one can help i will try anything!!!!!!!! at the moment i am delivering
mail
> for The ACT party

> Free email with personality! Over 200 domains!
> http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Re: WISDOM   2002-04-30 23:35:00 <Stu G>
Hi Hunt
The Supra heater controls have a problem with dry solder joints in the
control circuit itself. you need to remove the control panal from the dash
and dismantle and resolder the circuit board.
Be carefull it is a little fragile, if you want some help to do this yell
out I have done a number of them now.
and i can have a look at your mirror's at the same time.
Cheers Stu G
> > eletric mirrors. they were working now are not maybe a fuse? where are
the
> > fuses for the inside of the car?
> >

> YES YES HELP TOO!!!! mine weer wroking then i blew up the ACC fuse for the
> radio and now my mirrors wont retract or move at all. also why would my
> heater work for about 3-5 mins then i hear the little motor change to cold
> and only cold air comes out?

Re: WISDOM   2002-04-30 23:39:00 <Stu G>
Grant any chance you can write an english translation diagram for the MKIII
kick panal fuse cover and post it here as an attachment then we could print
it off or save it.
I would love to have my visor gobble-d-gook translated also.
Cheers Stu G
> Fuses under driver footspace if you have trouble reading japanese for them
> give me a yell.
>
> Grant

Re: WISDOM   2002-05-01 12:14:00 <Grant Brunton>
Well, I just had a look at mine and its actually got english written on it
aswell so its pretty easy to follow. Does your fuse cover just have
japanese? I've seen some like that on other cars. If you have some other
stuff you need translations for let me know what and where they are and I'll
see what I can do, otherwise I might have to come and have a look first
hand.

eg I had to translate the instructions for the 3 levers that adjust the
steering wheel position and the shift lock button at first.

My supra now doesn't have that label on the sun visor but my last one did
and from memory I think it said something about the heater but I can't
remember.

> Grant any chance you can write an english translation diagram for the
MKIII
> kick panal fuse cover and post it here as an attachment then we could
print
> it off or save it.
> I would love to have my visor gobble-d-gook translated also.
> Cheers Stu G

Re: WISDOM   2002-05-01 18:31:00 <Stu G>
Hi Grant
Thanks mate, yes the kick panal cover is in Jap only as is the visor.
I will give you a call when it is back from the painters later this week.
Cheers Stu G