Fw: Warning ATM Scam   2002-04-30 09:41:00 <Lee Dobson>
Although I am not sure of how ture this scam is I thought I would pass the
info along like a good little gossip

Cheers
Lee, Rachel and Jared
----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Amiss <d.amiss@clear.net.nz>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 8:51 AM
Subject: Fw: Warning ATM Scam

Re: Fw: Warning ATM Scam   2002-04-30 09:47:00 <Tony Reeves>
> Although I am not sure of how ture this scam is I thought I would pass the
> info along like a good little gossip

It is neither ture or true ;=)

It is BS. If the ATM cannot read your card it will not prompt for a PIN number.
And most ATMs will automatically shut down if they detect something stuck in
the card slot.

RE: Fw: Warning ATM Scam   2002-04-30 13:15:00 <Craig Tonkin>
This guy is legit - The Phone numbers is the council & I rang the guy he
had been told by Auckland police so the number is legit & the guy is so I
guess just be careful