Z2 Toyota Soarer -   2002-07-09 12:48:00 <parts-imports>
Check out this dudes site has 1g/7m specs hopefully what ya need

http://soarer.members.easyspace.com/html/7m-gte-manual.html

(html version)

(Z2 Toyota Soarer - 7M Engine Manual.url)

Re: Z2 Toyota Soarer -   2002-07-09 13:48:00 <Tony Reeves>
> Check out this dudes site has 1g/7m specs hopefully what ya need
>
> http://soarer.members.easyspace.com/html/7m-gte-manual.html

The only torque specs I can find there are for 7m. And they show the old (58
ft-lb) cylinder head torque setting. Mind you that may be OK for the smaller
studs used on the 1G, although it would be a bit over stretched.

Re: Z2 Toyota Soarer -   2002-07-09 14:59:00 <Hunt Moorhouse>
would around 70 ft lbs be ok for a 1g-gteu? or is that waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to
much?

Hunt

WARNING. This email may contain information which is CONFIDENTIAL and that
may
be subject to LEGAL PRIVILEGE. If you are not the intended recipient, you
may
not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this email or attachments.
> > Check out this dudes site has 1g/7m specs hopefully what ya need
> >
> > http://soarer.members.easyspace.com/html/7m-gte-manual.html
>
> The only torque specs I can find there are for 7m. And they show the old
(58
> ft-lb) cylinder head torque setting. Mind you that may be OK for the
smaller
> studs used on the 1G, although it would be a bit over stretched.
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony

Re: Z2 Toyota Soarer -   2002-07-09 15:20:00 <Doig, Richard>

It may be worth ringing around Toyota dealers asking if they have the 1G-GE
manual. I used to have it, I believe it was produced in English cause the
engine was fitted to export cressidas or something. I know Manukau Toyota
have a good selection of Toyota manuals.

One of them should have it. I can't imagine 1G-GTE torques being
significantly higher (if at all).

Richard