Brake lights fix   2002-07-11 02:24:00 <Stu Williamson>
After discovering that the brake lights (stop) weren't working at all, I
discovered the cause of the problem to be the lights monitor module, which
is mounted just to the left of the right hand tail light cluster, in
behind the plastic panel. The module had a couple of dry joints, and a
couple of minutes with a soldering iron restored full brake light
function.

Re: Brake lights fix   2002-07-12 08:53:00 <marc.a@...>

I had a problem similar to this. Make sure you spray the module with
plasticoat to protect it from moisture/water given the Mk3's problem tail light
seals.

-Marc