2.5TT-R New toy   2002-09-27 08:12:00 <Marc Archbold>
Hi Guys,
Having been Supra-less for around 4 years, I picked up a '91 MK3 2.5TT-R
yesterday.

Its Dark metallic green, Recaro seats, Momo factory steering wheel, K&N POD
(Hot air intake :-), 115Km, 1 NZ owner, factory wheels, 3" exhaust system
from turbo, stainless Jet-airplane (heh) exhaust. It's in incredible
condition, and has been meticulously loved & maintained.
It also came with the original exhaust system and airbox.
Okay, so it is an auto, but it goes so well, and drives incredibly tight.

Much to my wife's amusement, I fitted a Autometer Lunar boost/vacuum gauge;
its running around 10.5 PSI.

Looking forward to Supra Fest!

Cheers,
Marc

Re: 2.5TT-R New toy   2002-09-27 13:46:00 <Hunt M>
thats a bit low......shouldn't it be 12 std? (or turn it to......17 :-) Does
the std ECU run off boost or flow? If you did a turbo upgrade and exhaust
upgrade would you end up pumping through the same amount of air but at
say....2psi less than before? random question :)

Re: 2.5TT-R New toy   2002-09-27 16:20:00 <marc.a@...>

> thats a bit low......shouldn't it be 12 std? (or turn it to......17 :-)

Mkay.

> Does
> the std ECU run off boost or flow? If you did a turbo upgrade and

MAP. No AFM.

> exhaust
> upgrade would you end up pumping through the same amount of air but at
> say....2psi less than before? random question :)

It already as an effective exhaust system.