Cheap mk3 supra parts last chance   2002-10-01 16:45:00 <Andrew S>
Hi all

I know others are offering parts as well, but i have
an almost complete GA70 Auto, narrow body, non
facelift, white with burgundy interior, here in
christchurch.

It has not been crashed, it just has been deregistered
and so im parting it out. I intend to dispose of whats
left either to a wrecker or just have it scrapped. I
know there are so many excellent parts left, its
ALMOST COMPLETE, but i have nowhere to keep a parts
car, and currently its just on my driveway, in the
way.

I want you all to take as much as you can. I have
pretty much given up on asking prices now, so just
make an offer and i will probably say "yes, im just
glad someone can get some use out of it, instead of it
being scrapped" If i already quoted you a price that
was too high for you, try again cos im in a different
frame of mind now!!

Cheers
Andy S

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Re: Cheap mk3 supra parts last chance   2002-10-07 15:13:00 <Parts Imports>
Man in BOP needs major body cut ect

if you what to sell ring 07 578 2617

You will need to cut up and arrange transport bla bla

Jason

> I know others are offering parts as well, but i have
> an almost complete GA70 Auto, narrow body, non
> facelift, white with burgundy interior, here in
> christchurch.
>
> It has not been crashed, it just has been deregistered
> and so im parting it out. I intend to dispose of whats
> left either to a wrecker or just have it scrapped. I
> know there are so many excellent parts left, its
> ALMOST COMPLETE, but i have nowhere to keep a parts
> car, and currently its just on my driveway, in the
> way.
>
> I want you all to take as much as you can. I have
> pretty much given up on asking prices now, so just
> make an offer and i will probably say "yes, im just
> glad someone can get some use out of it, instead of it
> being scrapped" If i already quoted you a price that
> was too high for you, try again cos im in a different
> frame of mind now!!
>
> Cheers
> Andy S

> http://sbc.yahoo.com

Re: Cheap mk3 supra parts last chance   2002-10-07 17:05:00 <PAST>
how much for the drivers side sunviser , the boot flap sliding cover thing ,
the main carpet , the center consol lid if it is burgundy
>You will need to cut up and arrange transport bla bla
>
>Jason

Re:Re: Cheap mk3 supra parts last chance   2002-10-07 22:33:00 <Steve M>
i would love the passenger sunvisor
how much would you like

Steve
>how much for the drivers side sunviser , the boot flap sliding cover thing
,
>the main carpet , the center consol lid if it is burgundy

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Re:Re: Cheap mk3 supra parts last chance   2002-10-08 08:38:00 <Hunt M>
Hey all
Well after taking of the intake manifold and all other gizmos on the intake
side and replacing both gaskets i appear to have fixed the vacume leak and
the car now idles and runs very smoothly!!
My only question is that it seems to idle quite fast. How do i adjust this?
I noticed there is a little screw on-top of the throttle body. I tried
playing with that but it didn't seem to do anything so put it back to its
original setting. Also what does the adjuster screw on the AFM do? Is it for
rich/lean tuning?
I have the N/A exhaust on it and its so quiet :-) hahha

> >how much for the drivers side sunviser , the boot flap sliding cover
thing
> ,
> >the main carpet , the center consol lid if it is burgundy

Re:Re: Cheap mk3 supra parts last chance   2002-10-09 17:30:00 <Stuart W>
On Tue, 08 Oct 2002 08:38, Hunt M wrote:
> Hey all
> Well after taking of the intake manifold and all other gizmos on the intake
> side and replacing both gaskets i appear to have fixed the vacume leak and
> the car now idles and runs very smoothly!!
> My only question is that it seems to idle quite fast. How do i adjust this?
> I noticed there is a little screw on-top of the throttle body. I tried
> playing with that but it didn't seem to do anything so put it back to its
> original setting. Also what does the adjuster screw on the AFM do? Is it
> for rich/lean tuning?
> I have the N/A exhaust on it and its so quiet :-) hahha

you need to check the idle switch, which is part of the throttle position
switch on the end of the throttle shaft, the car is probably not detecting
idle properly, the whole switch rotates (once you losten the hard to get at
screws..) to adjust it. it has a switch closure to detect idle, and a
variable resistance for throttle position.

Stuart W.