  2002-10-24 15:46:00 <potkins@...>

To all Supra Club Members

We want to give you a birthday present !

Give us your date of birth and we will email you a 20% discount voucher on your birthday, go to :
http://www.vitamins.net.nz/dobhtm.htm

Advance Ketogenic Fat Loss Plan

1. Eliminate all carbohydrate from your diet ( that means no rice, pasta, bread etc.)
2. No fruit consumption for 4 weeks
To ensure good health, I recommend 3000mg of Total Nutrition's C-1000 SR
http://www.vitamins.net.nz/vitaminc.htm
3. No vegetable for 2 weeks (after 2 weeks, you will be allow to consume vegetables)
4. Use a fat burner, I recommend Ultimate Thermo Eruption Supreme
http://www.vitamins.net.nz/ultimatethermoeruptionsupreme.htm
5. Perform cardiovascular exercise at least 3 times per week for 40 minutes each session
6. Eat 6 meals per day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner plus 2-3 protein shakes, I recommend either Peptide Express or Ultimate Whey Supreme
http://www.vitamins.net.nz/peptidexpress.htm

Weight Loss of up to 7 kg in 2 weeks has been reported !

To get a copy of our Ketogenic Fat Loss Plan, send us an email with the subject "Ketogenic Fat Loss"

Yours faithfully,

Sylvia & Jeff Potkins
"Get Your FREE nutrition plan at www.vitamins.net.nz"
info@vitamins.net.nz