Re: [sconz]1JZ turbo relocation   2003-03-26 11:23:00 <TRIPLE M>
Obviously you haven't seen my budget Cully :-) or talked to my wife!! I
take your point though, but I'll have to worry about that if and when it
happens.

I have discussed the over-speed problem with some people i would call
knowledgeable with turbo's and I think we have covered this. I am not sure
on the technical details, so can't elaborate, but when its all finished, I
hope then to have a better understanding of the process. I know this has
been done in a Soarer so am keen to see how it goes in a Supra!