hey guys   2003-04-11 21:18:00 <sinansarah@...>
hi there

My name is sinan from auckland North shore I just joined your mailing list and i recently purchased a black 1991 Supra 2 litre Twin Turbo Manual, i missed out on the supra fest i was wanting to join the club before then so i can race my car there also. i hope you guys had fun at the fest the pictures on the magazine speak for them selves.

i will keep in regular touch and i would like to come to meeting or trips that are upcoming soon.

Thanks guys

Re: hey guys   2003-04-12 13:37:00 <SpiteBaby>
Hey Sinan

Welcome to our club i hope you find it usefull as i'm sure you will :)

suze

----- Original Message -----
From: <sinansarah@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 9:12 PM
Subject: [sconz] hey guys

> hi there
>

> My name is sinan from auckland North shore I just joined your mailing list
and i recently purchased a black 1991 Supra 2 litre Twin Turbo Manual, i
missed out on the supra fest i was wanting to join the club before then so i
can race my car there also. i hope you guys had fun at the fest the pictures
on the magazine speak for them selves.

> i will keep in regular touch and i would like to come to meeting or trips
that are upcoming soon.

> Thanks guys

Re: hey guys   2003-04-13 19:27:00 <Grant Brunton>
Hey, just wondering, whereabouts did you buy your car from? wasn't from a
guy off onewa rd?

>From: sinansarah@hotmail.com
>Subject: [sconz] hey guys
>Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:12:34 -0000
>
>hi there
>

>My name is sinan from auckland North shore I just joined your mailing list
>and i recently purchased a black 1991 Supra 2 litre Twin Turbo Manual, i
>missed out on the supra fest i was wanting to join the club before then so
>i can race my car there also. i hope you guys had fun at the fest the
>pictures on the magazine speak for them selves.
>
>i will keep in regular touch and i would like to come to meeting or trips
>that are upcoming soon.
>
>Thanks guys

Re: hey guys   2003-04-16 13:22:00 <sinansarah@...>
i got my car from a guy in mission bay. the one in onewa road i looked at it. if u read the odometer reading on the ownership papers its way more than what it reads on the odometer it self so i think its been rewond before. its a nice one at onewa road but its just a bit dodgy.

i got mine from a guy in mission bay he looked after it real well he was the only nz owner i picked it up at a good price $4200

Re: hey guys   2003-04-16 14:13:00 <Peter O>
Sounds interesting but many like myself may not know what car you are referring to.
Care to enlighten with the intimate details of your baby?
Pete.