1ggte cost?   2003-04-14 12:16:00 <prisoner45@...>
Im looking for a 1ggte, preferably with the air to air intercooler, but it doesnt matter as its easily changed from water to air anyway.
How much would i be looking at for a motor and trans and all accessories?
Maybe a front cut?
Or would it be better buying a whole mark3 and aprting it out?

Cheers
Matt

RE: 1ggte cost?   2003-04-14 12:37:00 <Peter O>
Please help out a newcomer ... what the heck is a 1ggte ?

Pete

From: bounce-sconz-200@supras.org.nz
[mailto:bounce-sconz-200@supras.org.nz]On Behalf Of
prisoner45@hotmail.com
Sent: Monday, 14 April 2003 12:15 p.m.
Subject: [sconz] 1ggte cost?

Im looking for a 1ggte, preferably with the air to air intercooler, but it doesnt matter as its easily changed from water to air anyway.
How much would i be looking at for a motor and trans and all accessories?
Maybe a front cut?
Or would it be better buying a whole mark3 and aprting it out?

Cheers
Matt

RE: 1ggte cost?   2003-04-14 12:44:00 <Peter Nield (DSL AK)>
it's an engine.

1g-gte - 2 litre, 6 cylinder, performance cylinder head with turbo

Please help out a newcomer ... what the heck is a 1ggte ?

Pete

Im looking for a 1ggte, preferably with the air to air intercooler, but it
doesnt matter as its easily changed from water to air anyway.
How much would i be looking at for a motor and trans and all accessories?
Maybe a front cut?
Or would it be better buying a whole mark3 and aprting it out?

Cheers
Matt

RE: 1ggte cost?   2003-04-14 13:05:00 <Cully Paterson>

>> Please help out a newcomer ... what the heck is a 1ggte ?

> it's an engine.
> 1g-gte - 2 litre, 6 cylinder, performance cylinder head with turbo

Or to put it a little more simply - it's the Supra 2 litre twin turbo engine.

RE: 1ggte cost?   2003-04-14 13:19:00 <Cully Paterson>

>> Please help out a newcomer ... what the heck is a 1ggte ?

> it's an engine.
> 1g-gte - 2 litre, 6 cylinder, performance cylinder head with turbo

Or to put it a little more simply - it's the Supra 2 litre twin turbo engine.

RE: 1ggte cost?   2003-04-14 13:37:00 <Hunt M>
WOW....an engine *phew* i was thinking more along the lines of a wheel
nut......oh well hahah
Sorry ;-)

> 1g-gte - 2 litre, 6 cylinder, performance cylinder head with turbo

RE: 1ggte cost?   2003-04-14 13:45:00 <Stu & Suze>
We got a 1g @ work, just bought been dumped into a cressida i think, if you
talk to stu nicely he might sell it cheap lol

Please help out a newcomer ... what the heck is a 1ggte ?

Pete

Im looking for a 1ggte, preferably with the air to air intercooler, but it
doesnt matter as its easily changed from water to air anyway.
How much would i be looking at for a motor and trans and all accessories?
Maybe a front cut?
Or would it be better buying a whole mark3 and aprting it out?

Cheers
Matt

RE: 1ggte cost?   2003-04-17 12:05:00 <prisoner45@...>
how much is cheap? and would that be with all accessories?
cheers